Epic Perfect World

Gold FC Mats for Order of Blessings?

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
As title says, because not many people buy the gold ones and we have them lying around.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
As title says, because not many people buy the gold ones and we have them lying around.
Not sure if you knew, gold mats can be made into items that give coins. Not really that much but I was just saying that they do have a purpose.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Not sure if you knew, gold mats can be made into items that give coins. Not really that much but I was just saying that they do have a purpose.
They give you 1000 coins lol, not worth crafting them.. Keep gold mats and sell them in West.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
They give you 1000 coins lol, not worth crafting them.. Keep gold mats and sell them in West.
Yeah I know, was just saying that the gold mats weren't left out. Also, the PWI rates of the "Orders of Blessing" was 4k exp and 1k spirit, which was changed to 40k and 10k for the sake of the server. The coin rate for the gold mats, however, wasn't changed.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Yeah I know, was just saying that the gold mats weren't left out. Also, the PWI rates of the "Orders of Blessing" was 4k exp and 1k spirit, which was changed to 40k and 10k for the sake of the server. The coin rate for the gold mats, however, wasn't changed.
A bit strange, but it makes FC worth doing. Just for the exp, mobs & the blessings.