Psy
14 (43.8%)
Veno
18 (56.3%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Psy Or Veno

Offline Naujokas

• Beginner
Okay so i bought some sls to lvl to 145 and i cant deicide should i chooze veno or psychic.I played both , i like both so can any1 pm opinions pleaze  :-[

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Psy is easier to play imo, but I say choose the one you've enjoyed the most.

pikachuchu

Okay so i bought some sls to lvl to 145 and i cant deicide should i chooze veno or psychic.I played both , i like both so can any1 pm opinions pleaze  :-[

Imo, I prefer psychic, get a bm friend and nuke people.  ;)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I'd say Veno,but depends on what u have fun more,but for me,veno = mass pk & 1v1 class, as a psy i hate mass pking,9k pdef isn't sexy xD
+ WF in mass pk (even sage or demon,are a pain in the ass,cause of Nova and Purge(sage is biggest pain at purge,demon is biggest pain at Nova)

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Veno is a debuffer class u need to debuff ur targets and steal their chi then nuke them ,psy is all about choosing the right voodo and stuning then killing the oppnent,psy has a bit more aoes but i perfer venos since i think they have higher mobility and higher surviability chance than psys

Offline Naujokas

• Beginner

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Vote pleaze
i think uve got enough opinions,why do u need others to vote tho?u have guides for both classes and thus u can look up all their skills,just choose the one that fits u the most  :-\

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
I will be bias and vote Veno.

Veno's are a debuffer class and can do decent damage too. You can amplify damage so they take more, you can purge their buffs and make them an easy target, you can drain their chi which will throw off their gameplay and make them lose certain attacks, and you can spam the fk out of ironwood if you're demon and once 0 pdef processes they'll instantly get dick. You have a skill that costs one spark, level 79 skill, that is like IG. You have another skill that is (kind of) like barbs invoke, only purgable and not as good.

Psys hit hard as fk but are squishy in black. Same goes for white only vice versa. Never played, idk anything about it \o

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2015, 03:09 pm by ♪

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
veno because veno and veno, also dont forget veno

pikachuchu

Psychic. Fun class, expensive, squishy. Gives a bit of a challenge. Imo anyway. They hurt as hell but dem physical classes hurt doe. So need to learn how to counter all that. So fun. Psychic.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Everybody wants a veno in squad more than they want a psy. Venos are generally harder to counter than a psy, also veno debuffs contribute more to the squad with a good amount of damage as well. Not saying psys are weak, they got tons of damage, but veno is always a safer option.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Try both, see which you enjoy more.
Though I personally prefer Psychic.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
No one can really tell you what class you should and should not play, try them both and see how you like them.

Offline ღMaY'n FLOWzღ

• Im so bored xD
  • Touch me if you dare and I wont dare!!
  • Characters: FunTimez
  • Faction: Young&Free
i vote psyc because I enjoy them a lot in pk
im in a cold placed alone, care to join me?