Epic Perfect World

My Sea Monsters♥

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I've been afraid of sea creatures since my childhood, especially dragons.
really, they scare the sh!t out of me. But I still enjoy watching them, or reading about them.
so when I get seriously bored, I fly around, searching for these pixel giants. I found 5 of them, so far
but I'm 100% sure that there are more
I had to visit all these areas again just to remember their names, here we go

YAY! FINALLY FOUND ANOTHER BABE TODAY!!! It was so exciting to see it swimming there.. such feelingz awawaw

Now you see really how important it is for me and I'd like to ask everyone, if any of you have seen something like these, and if you, of course remember their names or possible locations, let me know pslspslpslspslspslsp. Maybe you met them while questing, or just swimming around, idk.
Last Edit: Sept 11, 2014, 06:03 am by Dead

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

pikachuchu

I have a sea phobia, you won't be getting any help from me. :c

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I can show you Dragonet. It's my lover. :normal-4:

pwdatabase.com is a good way of finding locations and monsters btw.
Last Edit: Jan 11, 2014, 01:05 pm by Kera

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh

cevans1290

Ty Sir. Fixed.
Yw :O Chill with me ing later? :c After ares k? <3

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I know one sea creature but es not dragon looking one.. lemme take SS and post maybe u will like

EDIT:

SS

Is big  :'(

If you want to see it you need to make a pt with 2 ppl and both have to come to 693 221. Squad leader need to talk with Guard Boogeon and you will be teleported to cave. Follow hallway and you will find mob.. Have fun!
Last Edit: Jan 11, 2014, 01:53 pm by ƔὌṖ

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
I know one sea creature but es not dragon looking one.. lemme take SS and post maybe u will like

EDIT:

SS

Is big  :'(

If you want to see it you need to make a pt with 2 ppl and both have to come to 693 221. Squad leader need to talk with Guard Boogeon and you will be teleported to cave. Follow hallway and you will find mob.. Have fun!

gogogoogosdgdgds

is it in pwi?
 it's in pwi right? papdadasjfdas tytytytytytytyt

THANK YOU SIR!

and no, it doesn't have to be a dragon

time to have some tentacle fun

Last Edit: Jan 11, 2014, 02:30 pm by dad

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
gogogoogosdgdgds

is it in pwi?
 it's in pwi right? papdadasjfdas tytytytytytytyt

THANK YOU SIR!

and no, it doesn't have to be a dragon

time to have some tentacle fun

This is why I love you

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Marea

• Paper+bad
  • Characters: Marea,/Biscuit\
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
"Nightspike Bloodguard" is my fav sea boss (so cute lol). It brings nice memories, when trying to kill it in old servers, and it was a fkin pain in the ass, needing a magic char to tank it :p (it uses a pro water debuff)
 I found it at 703, 935 but it swims all around Endless Sea.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
"Nightspike Bloodguard" is my fav sea boss (so cute lol). It brings nice memories, when trying to kill it in old servers, and it was a fkin pain in the ass, needing a magic char to tank it :p (it uses a pro water debuff)
 I found it at 703, 935 but it swims all around Endless Sea.

Thanks you so much, sorry for the late reply :'( like really late.

such a seeerious necro but forgive k?

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Monster Ahed Bloodguard son of Nightspike Bloodguard ... he normally found at Lake of the Plume .. It take full faction signet to drop him down in case you want some of his rare epw items
I'd suggest you not to get close to him. Its a fact known in pwi history he Aoe magical and physical attacks drop targets less than 0.03465456456 secs.

here 2 photos was taken 2008 by russians submarines.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
I couldn't see all the images properly, so don't know if anyone posted this. You can have a look at Achelon and Deep Strangler. They are the card bosses in the Lunar instance. :)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
I couldn't see all the images properly, so don't know if anyone posted this. You can have a look at Achelon and Deep Strangler. They are the card bosses in the Lunar instance. :)

Thanks, I'll check them ^-^

Monster Ahed Bloodguard son of Nightspike Bloodguard ... he normally found at Lake of the Plume .. It take full faction signet to drop him down in case you want some of his rare epw items
I'd suggest you not to get close to him. Its a fact known in pwi history he Aoe magical and physical attacks drop targets less than 0.03465456456 secs.

here 2 photos was taken 2008 by russians submarines.

Thanks Ahed. Gtg, hunt that biatch :D

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B