Epic Perfect World

zFlashx pres. Epic Perfect World - Equilibrium

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable

Me playing cleric? wait wut, this isn't the usual sin video.
Here's a cleric pvp video which I decided to record, as I was fooling around on my girlfriends character, I started having a bit of fun on cleric.. after a day or two I decided to start recording some clips on cleric as I adapted pretty fast to the class.
Keep in mind that I've only been playing Cleric for about a week now.

I would like to also point out that I'm not longer getting lag spikes or having huge delays when playing due to some net changes I made. . Averaging at about 500 ping, this has made pvp for me a much better experience as I do not have to blow my genie on useless lag spikes anymore.

In this video I showcase 1v1's, Random pk sessions and group pvp that I decided to play a bit of support in, and a 3v3 that I kinda started recording halfway during the fight.

Hope you enjoyed the video, I have an upcoming assassin video that I am working on at the moment, the video is about 50% done.
I know I was supposed to make an Archer video, but I kinda called quits after a while since I was getting bored of the class and kept forgetting to record when I'd get good pk.

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I think you did great if you've only been playing it for 1 week. I personally like to spam WoP & then Plume Shell on 1v1's, Helps me focus more on attacking, less on the healing.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Are you god, God?
Proof that Zilara needs to make new char and pick different class.  :normal-23: Please be our new Zilara.
Last Edit: Jan 11, 2014, 01:36 am by Bre.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
Are you god, God?
Proof that Zilara needs to make new char and pick different class.  :normal-23: Please be our new Zilara.
No way, I could never take her place. She's the one who keeps me alive every pk  :normal-12: :normal-12:

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
No way, I could never take her place. She's the one who keeps me alive every pk  :normal-12: :normal-12:
I'm here for you to do that.  :normal-12:

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
I'm here for you to do that.  :normal-12:
Nah, she's better though  :normal-12:

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
Nah, she's better though  :normal-12:
I'm virgin EP. I never been personal EP before, are you sure?  :normal-8:

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
I think you did great if you've only been playing it for 1 week. I personally like to spam WoP & then Plume Shell on 1v1's, Helps me focus more on attacking, less on the healing.
Thanks, and I think it has only been around 3 days that i've been playing ep, but I decided to just call it 1 week.
I kinda got the hang of spamming that shield skill whatever it's called, I don't even know  :normal-12: No hate plis

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
King EP Marko, you saved me many times in PK last night.

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Thanks, and I think it has only been around 3 days that i've been playing ep, but I decided to just call it 1 week.
I kinda got the hang of spamming that shield skill whatever it's called, I don't even know  :normal-12: No hate plis

There are 2 shells though, you've got both. The green icon shell one & the blue one.

Offline Grinder

• Leader of the 4th reich
Aww ... dis makes me feel bad , i practiced dph for like 2-3 weeks Q.Q
Can't you put in those 1v1s which i won >.< i know its only a few but still  :tiger-27:
Ajdin - 150 sin
CearBear - 150 EA
Hooker - 150 seeker

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms

Crystali-150SIN

Offline Bre.

• lelo.

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
Can't you put in those 1v1s which i won >.< i know its only a few but still  :tiger-27:
honestly, I only recorded those 4 rounds otherwise I would have put all rounds in  :normal-19:
Last Edit: Jan 11, 2014, 04:55 am by zFlashx

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
LOL NOW THAT I SEE YOUR SIGGY THE WHOLE UNIVERSE MAKES SENSE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))