Epic Perfect World

Le best written work ever ;3

Sarju

Here is a little scripture I wrote for any sweet maiden out there who likes nice guys and won't friendzone them! <3. Here's to you, m'lady. *tips fedora*

"In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence."

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
That guy kinda looks like Shane Koyczan. His poetry makes me cry. :'(

Offline Belle

• I am the OG.
  • Less QQ, moar PEW PEW
Last Edit: Jan 10, 2014, 05:50 pm by Belle

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I'm not a Lelo . I'm Jessica Soo . xD .
I am good. You are not. I have 420-0 scores with Seeya, Rev, Shape, Razor, and RaiN combined. You are not good at all. Go become something if you want to approach me. I am a legendary name that invented button and player. I am a lelo. I have no time for unknowns and mortals. I have time for weed, partying hard, and have five-somes with bitches including your mom. I bet you can't even afford a jet. Don't mad, baddie. xXx_RektUScrub360_xXx. Don't talk to me if you are nonefactor. --> kid ur not good <--

^

So, pretty much be impolite & keep the other person's self-esteem down.
Last Edit: Jan 10, 2014, 07:35 pm by Ƥѳρ

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Sarjew u r g0d0.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
I'm not a Lelo . I'm Jessica Soo . xD .
I am good. You are not. I have 420-0 scores with Seeya, Rev, Shape, Razor, and RaiN combined. You are not good at all. Go become something if you want to approach me. I am a legendary name that invented button and player. I am a lelo. I have no time for unknowns and mortals. I have time for weed, partying hard, and have five-somes with bitches including your mom. I bet you can't even afford a jet. Don't mad, baddie. xXx_RektUScrub360_xXx. Don't talk to me if you are nonefactor. --> kid ur not good <--

^

So, pretty much be impolite & keep other person's self-esteem down.
you are good