Epic Perfect World

This server is terribly unbalanced.

Offline l33t

every game isn't unbalance when you pvp against other class in 1v1. there are classes which are made for support and pvp. OP class barb with their weapon? you wont get any other build but vit if barb weapons aren't made like the way it is (no fun).

melee are OP with sacred stone? for instance sins, they can kill 1 class with ease. well they are assassins anyway. i play bm but sins on spark can kill me so what? they are meant to kill but there are many ways to avoid death against them plus are they useful as wr are in pk?

Psy is OP with their damage and their def lvl switch? vit barb can kill psy with arma and other arcane type classes with ease but since you chose vit type you need to wait for your arma to CD b4 you will have the chance to kill its really a choice, if psy is on def lvl why would you hit him? choose other chars to kill.

some classes are made for support on pk and some are for 1v1. after you get beaten on 1v1 so what? Tw and Pk are fun to make and requires teamwork. you say other classes are OP? using OP class wont help if you alone :P lets not forget that this game isnt meant to play alone!!! team work always takes place.
Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 07:28 pm by l33t

IGN:Taranta
Class: BM
Guild: AsToooG!!

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
lets not forget that this game isnt meant to play alone!!! team work always takes place.

this true if we talk about official servers (exclude $$$$ guys who get there too +12 gear), not really true in private servers :P
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline l33t

this true if we talk about official servers (exclude $$$$ guys who get there too +12 gear), not really true in private servers :P

LOL on saying that, every game that is played of at-least 2 players requires teamwork. pk and tw without teamwork is like playing with AI.
Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 07:50 pm by l33t

IGN:Taranta
Class: BM
Guild: AsToooG!!

Offline Delirium

I tried quoting Agatio but it broke. D:

@ Agatio

1. Please re-read what I said about defence levels and how the work, they don't matter much on PWI because PWI went overdose on attack levels, they ruined something that was fine, as usual.

2. No offence but your logic seems somewhat flawed. You say purify is sick yet you can get stones that heal you for 10% or 5% and purify or armour break you or increase your def AND attack and what ever the others can do on 4-5 APS (Attacks per SECOND). Now tell me how often those proc on 4-5 aps? Alot thats what and you say purify has a high proc rate? I've seen clerics die to 5 aps sins in 10 seconds flat with a puri quiot and it not trigger. Oh and puri only activates when getting attacked so yeah, its a great defence is it does proc against the 9001 sins that are ready to gank you from stealth. Sorry to be as harsh but it's the truth.

3. 5% isn't that much but can't complain, it's something at the very very least.

4. & 5. Seems like a good idea, and yeah I thought you might've reduced the SF dramatically on all classes. :s

6. What would happen to the current 150 genies though. o-o

7. & 8. Ok no worries.

@Ninja

I <3 YOU!

@shadowvzs

PW used to be a higly rated team based game but since the TB expansion evrything that PW was more or less lost. More about the 1v1s and the e-peen rather than working together and making freinds...
Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 10:51 pm by Delirium

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D
I tried quoting Agatio but it broke. D:

@ Agatio

1. Please re-read what I said about defence levels and how the work, they don't matter much on PWI because PWI went overdose on attack levels, they ruined something that was fine, as usual.

2. No offence but your logic seems somewhat flawed. You say purify is sick yet you can get stones that heal you for 10% or 5% and purify or armour break you or increase your def AND attack and what ever the others can do on 4-5 APS (Attacks per SECOND). Now tell me how often those proc on 4-5 aps? Alot thats what and you say purify has a high proc rate? I've seen clerics die to 5 aps sins in 10 seconds flat with a puri quiot and it not trigger. Oh and puri only activates when getting attacked so yeah, its a great defence is it does proc against the 9001 sins that are ready to gank you from stealth. Sorry to be as harsh but it's the truth.

3. 5% isn't that much but can't complain, it's something at the very very least.

4. & 5. Seems like a good idea, and yeah I thought you might've reduced the SF dramatically on all classes. :s

6. What would happen to the current 150 genies though. o-o

7. & 8. Ok no worries.

@Ninja

I <3 YOU!

@shadowvzs

PW used to be a higly rated team based game but since the TB expansion evrything that PW was more or less lost. More about the 1v1s and the e-peen rather than working together and making freinds...

couldn't agree more with this but again... save your time i've been preaching on about this for idk how long now

Offline boogy

For the blessed boxes

5 attack levels for archers Good Start

10 attack levels for seekersWay to OP then.

Possible 5 defence or attack levels for venos, or maybe increase veno pet damage.Good Start

Give clerics +100% MPWould round them out

And nothing for BM since it was said that seeker and BM was abotu the same and balanced. so you go and give Seekers a boost. and thatl eaves BM's where? oh to be hit at range from a seeker until they waste genie to get to the seeker to maybe stun.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
The thing that makes purify spell broken OP & different from regular stones is that it procs when you TAKE hits, not when you DEAL hits. Meaning it'll completely make you immune to stunlocks or any sort of debuffing really.

When morai comes out archers do get a ranged buff yes but unfortunately it's well... useless.... It's casting takes so long that anything that runs away from you will be far out of the extra range before you finish and it also costs 2 full sparks and lasts for only a few hits.. at the rate archers gain chi its simply pointless. Archers do gain a nice defensive ability with the slides though.

Imo seekers are fine with their current damage, they can pull off the fury stones because of their high defenses and if QPQ is properly used there are some nasty combos that can completely destroy someones defenses. Seekers were never meant to be a 1on1 killer, look at PWI, they can hardly kill HA stuff and AA only with a good combo unless they significantly outgear the opponent to where they can 1shot with a gemini.

I definitely agree with the cleric mana boost, damage here is much greater so their mana bar currently just doesn't really scale with it, other than that it's a well rounded class.

Archer damage I agree as well, archers as a class are meant to be able to kill fast. They got no real defense buffs, hell even bm's  & sins get more evasion from their dex than archers do.  They also have very little stun options etc so they should be able to kill fast because it's kill or be killed.

Offline Delirium

couldn't agree more with this but again... save your time i've been preaching on about this for idk how long now

Aye, seems like most people are wrapped up in APS that they can't see past the auto attack thats hot-key'd to 1, even seeker get aps which makes me rofl, just do to seekers what PWI did to sins.
Also the fact that people don't know simple mathematics, or maybe they're not letting on.

@Eriphenio, really, your argument for purify spell is OP is because it procs when you take damage rather than dealing it.. sigh, I have to do it;

Imma go catch some Z's.

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D
Aye, seems like most people are wrapped up in APS that they can't see past the auto attack thats hot-key'd to 1, even seeker get aps which makes me rofl, just do to seekers what PWI did to sins.
Also the fact that people don't know simple mathematics, or maybe they're not letting on.

@Eriphenio, really, your argument for purify spell is OP is because it procs when you take damage rather than dealing it.. sigh, I have to do it;

Imma go catch some Z's.

lol you beat me to it :<

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
When morai comes out archers do get a ranged buff yes but unfortunately it's well... useless.... It's casting takes so long that anything that runs away from you will be far out of the extra range before you finish and it also costs 2 full sparks and lasts for only a few hits.. at the rate archers gain chi its simply pointless. Archers do gain a nice defensive ability with the slides though.

woth genie skill u can nearly spam the cloud erruption also archer lv100 skill not solve this problem, 1 thing it is no same fast like sin skill but its also restore full chi, correct me if it is wrong.

even with cleric and seeker u can have enough chi :P

LOL on saying that, every game that is played of at-least 2 players requires teamwork. pk and tw without teamwork is like playing with AI.

tw soloable here, like every instance
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
My main reason for saying it's OP is because i've had some runins with a second recast r9 wiz on PWI server and even with 10 frigging people hitting him he'll just get purified  & run away before he dies. I'm sure you want purify because you're a wizzy, the rest of the non-casters will be fked over too much if it comes out.
My main reason for saying it's OP is because i've had some runins with a second recast r9 wiz on PWI server and even with 10 frigging people hitting him he'll just get purified  & run away before he dies. I'm sure you want purify because you're a wizzy, the rest of the non-casters will be fked over too much if it comes out.

lol doesn't everyone want w.e gives their class the advantage? and giving other classes sacred stones and not magic classes is fair? ofc you don't complain about that because it benefits you and your class

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
For the blessed boxes

5 attack levels for archers Good Start

10 attack levels for seekersWay to OP then.

Possible 5 defence or attack levels for venos, or maybe increase veno pet damage.Good Start

Give clerics +100% MPWould round them out

And nothing for BM since it was said that seeker and BM was abotu the same and balanced. so you go and give Seekers a boost. and thatl eaves BM's where? oh to be hit at range from a seeker until they waste genie to get to the seeker to maybe stun.

In reply.

Seekers are lacking smally on the offensive, 10 attack levels is not that much, a rough stab at how much they would need.

The -20 defence level debuff is hardly used, and for it to be used you lose either a disarm (Much better for survival) or your only stun with a cooldown shorter than 3 mins.

The -20 defence level debuff lasts 10 seconds for you to proc it in, and lasts 8 seconds after its proc'd (which is the time the -20 defence levels are there. Given that sage is the only way to get an anti-stun, and its 4 seconds, its hardly any use to get off more than one shot.

+35 defence levels is the sage buff, demon is +32, sage has weaker buff placer skills than demon.

If the seeker opts to put everything in to 1 shot and waste their stun or disarm then thats thier choice, but the chance that they will 1 shot is reliant on a zerk crit usually, which doesnt happen too often.

That is why seekers need a little attack boost, more than archer but not much more.

Bms dont have to worry about buff placers for stuns to work AND have a long anti-stun. Not only that with marrows and bell thier defence is similar to a seekers, hp just lower, offence the same (Given they can share weapons) and can aps faster (more easily). Bms and seekers may be similar in balance but I feel that seekers are a little worse off.

Honestly its up to agatio.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Closing thread, since there are 2 threads about this, please go to this one.

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=1194.0
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!