Epic Perfect World

This server is terribly unbalanced.

Offline katha

Remove sacred stones -> Casters will get too op ->> melee players will do like pizza -> Noone will be happy  :(

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Adding blessing boxes should solve the issue.. But first we will see how the things are after the Descent patch so please be patient =)

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
That's the only reason why I'm still here, waiting for Descent patch :P and I hope this will be fixed.
and Katha, if sacred stones were removed casters wouldn't get op, they would just get balanced. Actually melee classes are not meant to have those stones, I've never seen them on other servers ._.
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Actually every other server has it, the difference it that on other servers you got fixed effect with weapon and here you can choose any you like -.-'

Offline Delirium

Adding blessing boxes should solve the issue.. But first we will see how the things are after the Descent patch so please be patient =)

The idea of removing def levels in the 1st idea was imo a stupid move, why? Well Attack gain from weapons has no diminishing returns yet defence does, and the more defence you have the more of an increase you need get get 1% reduction yet arcanes stand at 15k pdef which is reachable on PWI yet the weapons have an obsured amounts of attack? Yes we have the HP but with that amount of attack we'd need an amazing HP pool to survive anything. Defence levels are a complete % reduction with very slight diminishing return, and reduce the damage on anything.

Sacred stones do need to be removed or at least casters be able to use purify spell, I know you said it's OP but whats not OP about 4-5 aps with a chance to heal yourself for 5% HP and purify yourself? Not to mention armour breaks and such.

APS needs a nerf in one form or another and another option of dags for sins to use - for those who want to use skill and not be forced to auto attack.

Defence levels will help overall, just don't go crazy on attack levels like what PWI did. (The reason why people don't like attack/def levels is because PWI went mental with them.

SF needs sorting, -SF on Spheres on every classes armour when decent is released just so we don't have the insane amount we currently have.

Decent skills do balance somewhat HOWEVER they're mostly SF relient so PLEASE don't destroy the SF otherwise you'll destroy the new skills. :/

If you can make some genie skills unavailable or unesable or class bound I suggest spark and occult ice to be removed. With spark on a 100 dex genie I can lower an 145 geared archers def to about 17 and with no def levels to absorb some of that damage it because an easy oneshot. (There is Soul Of Fire, for those who're smart) Occult Ice on Assasins is too much, its been discussed numerous times.

Barbs need their weapon damage lowering, they can tank and dd too much, they're a tank and should not be able to DD while they're as tanky. They need to sacrifice surviability for damage, not have both.

Blessing boxes is a reasonable idea, but they won't fix the problem.

Then again I as many others are just "beating the dead horse" as it would.

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
Sins don't got armour break in their weps in other servers ._.
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

The idea of removing def levels in the 1st idea was imo a stupid move, why? Well Attack gain from weapons has no diminishing returns yet defence does, and the more defence you have the more of an increase you need get get 1% reduction yet arcanes stand at 15k pdef which is reachable on PWI yet the weapons have an obsured amounts of attack? Yes we have the HP but with that amount of attack we'd need an amazing HP pool to survive anything. Defence levels are a complete % reduction with very slight diminishing return, and reduce the damage on anything.

Sacred stones do need to be removed or at least casters be able to use purify spell, I know you said it's OP but whats not OP about 4-5 aps with a chance to heal yourself for 5% HP and purify yourself? Not to mention armour breaks and such.

APS needs a nerf in one form or another and another option of dags for sins to use - for those who want to use skill and not be forced to auto attack.

Defence levels will help overall, just don't go crazy on attack levels like what PWI did. (The reason why people don't like attack/def levels is because PWI went mental with them.

SF needs sorting, -SF on Spheres on every classes armour when decent is released just so we don't have the insane amount we currently have.

Decent skills do balance somewhat HOWEVER they're mostly SF relient so PLEASE don't destroy the SF otherwise you'll destroy the new skills. :/

If you can make some genie skills unavailable or unesable or class bound I suggest spark and occult ice to be removed. With spark on a 100 dex genie I can lower an 145 geared archers def to about 17 and with no def levels to absorb some of that damage it because an easy oneshot. (There is Soul Of Fire, for those who're smart) Occult Ice on Assasins is too much, its been discussed numerous times.

Barbs need their weapon damage lowering, they can tank and dd too much, they're a tank and should not be able to DD while they're as tanky. They need to sacrifice surviability for damage, not have both.

save your time i've said this many times before and the unbalance in pvp is one of the main reasons why i quit

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*

save your time i've said this many times before and the unbalance in pvp is one of the main reasons why i quit

^^this

However, I must say that I did enjoy playing those OP classes :D

1v1s on my sin? pshhhh, I hardly lost unless it was against a player that had a shit ton more skill than I did..aka Rance. lawl

group pks on a psychic? Holy hell, (1) tab (2) press whatever skill is off cooldown (3) oh shit, 10 ppl on me, **click expel/psychics will** run away. (4) repeat 1-3 :O

1v1s on my barb? oh dayumm, I hardly lost O_O I can literally sit there in tiger form and troll while I tank a triple spark from a sin 5 times.  ;D

With descent, I'm fairly certain that the gap between the classes will at least be fairly close. Psychics/sins get crappy skills that don't make them as OP. Every other class will have a skill add that makes them more OP.

I.E. Archers with two blink skills; Wizzies with an automatic blink every 25 seconds if auto-attacked; Barbs, k they definitely get more tanky;

So, put on your tampons and wait it out till descent comes :D
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

^^this

1v1s on my sin? pshhhh, I hardly lost unless it was against a player that had a shit ton more skill than I did..aka Rance. lawl

group pks on a psychic? Holy hell, (1) tab (2) press whatever skill is off cooldown (3) oh shit, 10 ppl on me, **click expel/psychics will** run away. (4) repeat 1-3 :O

1v1s on my barb? oh dayumm, I hardly lost O_O I can literally sit there in tiger form and troll while I tank a triple spark from a sin 5 times.  ;D

With descent, I'm fairly certain that the gap between the classes will at least be fairly close. Psychics/sins get crappy skills that don't make them as OP. Every other class will have a skill add that makes them more OP.

I.E. Archers with two blink skills; Wizzies with an automatic blink every 25 seconds if auto-attacked; Barbs, k they definitely get more tanky;

in all honesty i don't think you fix an OP class by making all the other classes more OP.... that throws the balance off even more but that's just my opinion

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player

^^this

in all honesty i don't think you fix an OP class by making all the other classes more OP.... that throws the balance off even more but that's just my opinion

I honestly just see it as closing the gap between the OP classes and the Non OP classes. Anywho, we won't know until descent comes. My definition of balance is if two-equally skilled players (lol @ being skilled in PWI) went at it in a 1v1, there will be a 50-50 chance of any one of those players to win no matter what class they played. But, that'll never happen. :D

^^this

I honestly just see it as closing the gap between the OP classes and the Non OP classes. Anywho, we won't know until descent comes. My definition of balance is if two-equally skilled players (lol @ being skilled in PWI) went at it in a 1v1, there will be a 50-50 chance of any one of those players to win no matter what class they played. But, that'll never happen. :D

yup that would be the definition of a balanced fight

Offline crimdeath

-purify is useless most of the time it never actually works.
-barbs dont need to be nerfed just take away there resist rings that alone will cripple them. or just take them off the claw list.
-occult ice does need to be removed i couldn't agree more ppl spam it all day everyday.
-def lvs/attck lvs should never be added  NEVER ever  i mean ever for those who have seen it should know once you hit 60+ def lv its almost impossible to kill a psy unless you gank him with the whole party. Also idk how many have seen a full attack lv caster holy sin....it hurts let alone a aps sin.
-leave the sacred stones in its not a major issue just work around the sin with armor crush cause hes a 1 shot to the mage who uses undine+spark+extreme poison+pyrgram combo.
-psy....wut can you do...to further nerf them hmmm.....want to cripple them take away there seal buff. thats all you can do...or take out that stun that lasts like 30 min.

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
-barbs dont need to be nerfed just take away there resist rings that alone will cripple them. or just take them off the claw list.
-occult ice does need to be removed i couldn't agree more ppl spam it all day everyday.
-def lvs/attck lvs should never be added  NEVER ever  i mean ever for those who have seen it should know once you hit 60+ def lv its almost impossible to kill a psy unless you gank him with the whole party. Also idk how many have seen a full attack lv caster holy sin....it hurts let alone a aps sin.
-leave the sacred stones in its not a major issue just work around the sin with armor crush cause hes a 1 shot to the mage who uses undine+spark+extreme poison+pyrgram combo.
-psy....wut can you do...to further nerf them hmmm.....want to cripple them take away there seal buff. thats all you can do...or take out that stun that lasts like 30 min.

- If it doesn't work, then it should be added
- barbs are OP cuz they're tanky AND can deal a ton of damage.
- Eh, occult is OP but there's ways around it
- Att/Def lvl - I agree
- lawl, armor crush? is OP. A good sin won't let a mage have the time to one-shot them so it wouldn't matter. To even set up a one-shot, you'd have to waste a ton of chi/genie energy
- psys are OP, nuff said.

1. its still a purify.... nuff said
2. no barbs are tanks so they should be hard as shiz to kill but they shouldn't have the huge dmg output they currently have
3. agreed...
4. agreed again
5. no sacred stones just make the game that much easier for melee classes (and it's already easy enough for them) or add some sacred stones for magic classes
6. idk how you nerf psy's tbh... but yeah they definitely need one (trust me i have one)

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
Actually every other server has it, the difference it that on other servers you got fixed effect with weapon and here you can choose any you like -.-'

but example in few server the berserk items dont got interval too :P
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D