Epic Perfect World

Suggestion for Earthguard

Offline Yuuka

• Vocaloid fanatic
  • What is love?
I was thinking when I was looking at the flight merchant that Elf and Tideborn wings should be used by Earthguard since they have the same flight animation rather than sharing thee Human and Beast ones since it looks somewhat strange to be on a flying sword or flying animal and not remain standing on it when you move.

So do the GM's think that this idea is possible?

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
The earthgaurds can already use Flying swords and Flying animals.
_Cocaine_! - Lvl 150 barb
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
Coocaine - Lvl 150 seeker
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
_Cocaine_ - Lvl 150 Archer
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm

Offline tragedy

Yuuka's saying the EG's should use the wing flying mounts INSTEAD of using the human and untamed flyers, tiny.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
- Albert Einstein

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
Oh right sorry i didnt read it properly thats a good idea they will look cool in wings :> but i think gms should work on morai first since they said it was gna come like 2 months ago :>
_Cocaine_! - Lvl 150 barb
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
Coocaine - Lvl 150 seeker
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
_Cocaine_ - Lvl 150 Archer
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Oh right sorry i didnt read it properly thats a good idea they will look cool in wings :> but i think gms should work on morai first since they said it was gna come like 2 months ago :>

Ag is the only one working on decent, we dont script, that is why the issue is there, due to real life commitments Ag has less time to work on decent so every time a new error comes up it takes 1-2 weeks to fix, its inconveniant but it beats a rushed patch and the game not working.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!