Epic Perfect World

Revamped Twilight Temple Guide

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Do you ever have anything nice to say? Cause I've yet to see it :)
I said guide awesome. We must be speak different English if that word for you dont mean anything nice  :-\

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I said guide awesome. We must be speak different English if that word for you dont mean anything nice  :-\

Was referring to the 2nd half of your statement, but I guess I misconstrued :)

Anywho, I did do the guide as fast as I could, Christmas and work consumed my time. Sorry for the delay.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Was referring to the 2nd half of your statement, but I guess I misconstrued :)

Anywho, I did do the guide as fast as I could, Christmas and work consumed my time. Sorry for the delay.
Nobody complain, I just said that guide would be awesome to everyone when TT got revamped. Now most farmers found what is what by them self.

But for fresh players totally complete guide and from my point of view farming TT fastest way to make EC. So tnx once more :)

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Very pro guide waify.<3

Ty Waifu :normal-48:

Awessshomeeeeeeeeeeee! work Tanglita >:D >:D

Should be known that Magestic helped me fix the [/ list] issue, so thank you  :pig-23:

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline BlueEye

Thank you for the awesome guide.

Offline Terrandiel

• Characters: Terrandiel
  • Faction: Socmel
Awesome guide, would be cool too if you add like special condition for the boss to be killed, like if boss should be killed under certain time. bosses attacks etc. :) 

Offline PendragOn

• Beginner
yea someone have like timer ? the 2nd boss u need to kill him under 4 mins or something like thata righT? and i have alort of problems whit Forgotten Queen i do this TT whit my sin and seeker but when my toons are killing her like rlly fast she gets into a frenzy mode and she starts hittin like 3.3 interval and each hit makes me like 9k dmg i dont know y sometimes that effect is trigger and sometimes its not someone know what is going on ? sorry for broken english :)

Offline Vole25

yea someone have like timer ? the 2nd boss u need to kill him under 4 mins or something like thata righT? and i have alort of problems whit Forgotten Queen i do this TT whit my sin and seeker but when my toons are killing her like rlly fast she gets into a frenzy mode and she starts hittin like 3.3 interval and each hit makes me like 9k dmg i dont know y sometimes that effect is trigger and sometimes its not someone know what is going on ? sorry for broken english :)
I also would like to know whats up with the Forgotten Queen.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
I also would like to know whats up with the Forgotten Queen.
She has a buff that will make her 5.0. When this happens run fast asf up to one of the ledges and bow her until you either manage to purge or the buff wears off.
Last Edit: Feb 08, 2016, 05:27 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Vole25

She has a buff that will make her 5.0. When this happens run fast asf up to one of the ledges and bow her until you manage to purge or the buff wears off.
Thanks a lot c: <3

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
so...how much does it give per run and how long does it take? cuz aintnobadygottime2go 40mins for 800ec rofl

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
so...how much does it give per run and how long does it take? cuz aintnobadygottime2go 40mins for 800ec rofl
If your a demon sin and take the shortcut, it doesn't take long at all. Only thing that will give you problems is the last boss, but as long as you time your 3 sparks to his debuff, you should be fine.
Last Edit: Feb 08, 2016, 06:03 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Pierre

• Pierre
  • Characters: MonkeyDluffy
  • Faction: N/A
Anyone knows how much ec/mats i get per run. 
Game is hard

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
Anyone knows how much ec/mats i get per run.
From T 3-3 if kill all bosses depends form luck but its around 1k ec.

Offline Pierre

• Pierre
  • Characters: MonkeyDluffy
  • Faction: N/A
How do i kill this master of illusion boss
Game is hard