Epic Perfect World

Weird disconnetcing

Panda_monium

I've tried to log into the game for the 3rd time now, and every time i can log in, the game gets shut out and i have to restart the whole thing again. i have a good internet connection, and i'm not getting "booted" off for any reason i believe.

is there something im missing?or is it just lag spikes that are shootin me off the server, because im starting off in Lost with almost 4k ping
 :normal-9:
Last Edit: Jan 07, 2014, 04:22 am by Tobias

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
I've tried to log into the game for the 3rd time now, and every time i can log in, the game gets shut out and i have to restart the whole thing again. i have a good internet connection, and i'm not getting "booted" off for any reason i believe.

is there something im missing?or is it just lag spikes that are shootin me off the server, because im starting off in Lost with almost 4k ping
You say you're lagging and you're having good internet connection. Did you try resetting router? Restarting Client?

Offline Stud

• Noob Is Here :)
  • Anyone Need Frnd m here i need one too :P
  • Characters: Stud_Dagger, Stud_Arrow
  • Faction: ArchEnemy

if restarting your router doesn't work
just verify your game files doesn't take long [move]( at-least didn't took long for me )
Last Edit: Jan 07, 2014, 07:46 am by Stud
Stud_Dagger(demon r8 sin)
Stud_Arrow(demon r8 archer)
Stud_Blade(sage seeker)
Stud_Kitty(sage barbarian)
Stud_Fist(demon blademaster)

Braixen

1. Do you have this ping problem in Epic Perfect World only or does the problem also exist on other online games?
2. Try to reset your router. I've had this sort of issues before with my router. A simple fix is by unplugging the power cable for like 10 seconds or so, then put it back in and give the router the time to start up. (mostly it takes around 1 to 3 minutes to work correctly.)
3. Is your connection a shared connection with other systems in the same network?
(Uploading is a well known source causing weird random lag attacks during online gaming, as example Torrent Uploads)
4. Using WIFI? Wifi is also a known source of causing random/strange signal loses.
5. It could also be coming from a planned maintenance from your provider's side. You should be able to double check this on their website or through a phone call.

We could even go further if needed if non of these items on list is the source of the problem.
I'd first double check this before we can go even deeper into the problem if the list above did not solved the issue.

Panda_monium

1. Do you have this ping problem in Epic Perfect World only or does the problem also exist on other online games?
2. Try to reset your router. I've had this sort of issues before with my router. A simple fix is by unplugging the power cable for like 10 seconds or so, then put it back in and give the router the time to start up. (mostly it takes around 1 to 3 minutes to work correctly.)
3. Is your connection a shared connection with other systems in the same network?
(Uploading is a well known source causing weird random lag attacks during online gaming, as example Torrent Uploads)
4. Using WIFI? Wifi is also a known source of causing random/strange signal loses.
5. It could also be coming from a planned maintenance from your provider's side. You should be able to double check this on their website or through a phone call.

We could even go further if needed if non of these items on list is the source of the problem.
I'd first double check this before we can go even deeper into the problem if the list above did not solved the issue.

ty for the replies, this was helpful and i am successfully loging back into the game with no problem. this helped a lot!
 :tiger-4: :tiger-1:

Braixen

Glad that the problem appears to be fixed <3