Epic Perfect World

TM SOT and ABBA

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I know this just a fly problem...but would make TMs faster to do if u just put at illusion stone the option SOT Entrance and add the coords of entrance/ Abba entrance for tm? Or squad signets in hell/heaven would work also ;-;

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
Or even adding a teleporter to the entrance area that you can access from the other teleporters in heaven and hell, but I do like this idea. Especially being able to use signets to bring squad to starting point.

Level 30 base

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
thats a great idea !!  +1
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
That or move the celestial messengers to the town you are teleported to in heaven/hell so it's literally right there instead of wasting 1 min getting ready and possibly having pkers come outta nowhere and attempt to ruin the TM run

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Well I am sure that a lot of players wouldn't like Seby's idea from a simple reason -> It would let PKers instantly teleport there to kill players. And now many of them is too lazy to do that.

On the other side, adding TM to a safe zone, like Shotime suggested, would be too carebear imho..

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Well I am sure that a lot of players wouldn't like Seby's idea from a simple reason -> It would let PKers instantly teleport there to kill players. And now many of them is too lazy to do that.

On the other side, adding TM to a safe zone, like Shotime suggested, would be too carebear imho..

?

When not too long ago people were constantly getting banned for pking at TM entrances?
I say not too long ago, because I don't know if people have been banned for it recently.
But, I was recently threatened to get banned for pking at a TM entrance.

And the flight to the TM entrance isn't that far from the teleport spawn.. It's like 20 seconds lol.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
?

When not too long ago people were constantly getting banned for pking at TM entrances?
I say not too long ago, because I don't know if people have been banned for it recently.
But, I was recently threatened to get banned for pking at a TM entrance.

And the flight to the TM entrance isn't that far from the teleport spawn.. It's like 20 seconds lol.

Whoever threatened you pulled that out of thin air because I have never seen a GM ban for that nor have they said it is a bannable offence.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Whoever threatened you pulled that out of thin air because I have never seen a GM ban for that nor have they said it is a bannable offence.

I've been threatened with that more than probably 10 times by numerous GMs and some supports since TM 99 was added for capes.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
If any ban happened there, it was unjustified... It was cleared up with staff, PK in TM spot is allowed.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Hm,making a teleport to celestial ...idk,but it's not possible to make the celestial manager area like a safezone? So people would teleport instantly at npc in sz...:-? You don't want to pk=you don't go outside SZ.If u really wanna pk  at tm and waste time = go outside and get killed by randoms. :-? No1 would be sad cause of this,im sure.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I've been threatened with that more than probably 10 times by numerous GMs and some supports since TM 99 was added for capes.

I highly doubt that as it is not a bannable offence.

On occasion I have asked PKers (politely) to stop because people have complained and I think it is a dick move to camp a spot when people are just trying to farm. However I have never threatened with a ban, because it's not against the rules and people have blue name. And I don't believe the other GMs ban for it either. I think you will find that the GMs just dont like it and advise against it as it causes us grief and endless complaints rather than enforcing a rule that doesn't exist, but we don't ban over it. On the off chance that someone was, perhaps in the early stages, it wont happen again.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c: