• Characters: Oleander
and now everyone is going to post-farm

saying "NO" to the OP thousand times

I won't be an exception

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

cevans1290

I was like, on my ps4 doing that bs c; Now lets re-roll what I said k?

Well, you want a chest? Go get a damn Universe Chest. It gives skillbooks, sometimes. ***ing buy 10 and lets say you get all Apoc/Chrono pages; Another book. Or you could get lucky and get like 9 Level 100 books and sell overpriced, like 400 ec like people in Wc did yesterday ;)
That would be an estimate profit of 270-350 ec; per book! Thats totally alot?
Go farm NS. Go do NW. Sell supply tokens. Do BH. Have alts and do BH. Lets see; also there is Something called TT.
And world bosses who drops usually 500+ ec worth of stuff..Or save up for 2x; those are 900-1300 ec usually. Card bosses; buy you random card 400 ec each when 2x is off, open and save hammerfalls and sell the rest? Lets say you got 15 hammerfalls. Each of those is 12 Sls. 15*12 is what? Do the math.
If its really a problem, just donate and sell the gold for ec  :tiger-1:
I think I proved my point; if not I'll answer later this was too much.

cevans1290

I was like, on my ps4 doing that bs c; Now lets re-roll what I said k?

Well, you want a chest? Go get a damn Universe Chest. It gives skillbooks, sometimes. ***ing buy 10 and lets say you get all Apoc/Chrono pages; Another book. Or you could get lucky and get like 9 Level 100 books and sell overpriced, like 400 ec like people in Wc did yesterday ;)
That would be an estimate profit of 270-350 ec; per book! Thats totally alot?
Go farm NS. Go do NW. Sell supply tokens. Do BH. Have alts and do BH. Lets see; also there is Something called TT.
And world bosses who drops usually 500+ ec worth of stuff..Or save up for 2x; those are 900-1300 ec usually. Card bosses; buy you random card 400 ec each when 2x is off, open and save hammerfalls and sell the rest? Lets say you got 15 hammerfalls. Each of those is 12 Sls. 15*12 is what? Do the math.
If its really a problem, just donate and sell the gold for ec  :tiger-1:
I think I proved my point; if not I'll answer later this was too much.

Oh yes; please realize I left a lot of stuff out. But if there is a problem with what I said..let me know? I will totally answer it all later and make this thread 100% bullshlt. OH and another thing, while I said donate. Don't, get ID stones>10$ (USD) and worth 2-3.1k ec? Easiest way. GM I made it irrelevant already just lock it once flame starts c;

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Oh yes; please realize I left a lot of stuff out. But if there is a problem with what I said..let me know? I will totally answer it all later and make this thread 100% bullshlt. OH and another thing, while I said donate. Don't, get ID stones>10$ (USD) and worth 2-3.1k ec? Easiest way. GM I made it irrelevant already just lock it once flame starts c;

By the looks of it, you're the one who started the flaming. Was a simple suggestion.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

cevans1290

By the looks of it, you're the one who started the flaming. Was a simple suggestion.
Aw, me flamed already? Not really but mk. Gonna avoid forum ban so yeah; out of thread kthxbai all

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Maybe this is a good idea. What if there are chests with these rewards. But you have to pay 750 EC for a chest. You can have big luck, but also less luck.

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
there are lots of things in a game that isn't necessary. for example, the items you receive when you finish BH 2. It will just clogged your inv and it doesn't help you a lot at all.

Many lazy players will buy those items for a good amount of coin for new chars, they love easy experience.

Level 30 base

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Maybe this is a good idea. What if there are chests with these rewards. But you have to pay 750 EC for a chest. You can have big luck, but also less luck.

Pay 750 ec for a chance to win 100 ec, flawless logic

Anyway, no to the suggestion.
Last Edit: Jan 06, 2014, 10:56 am by Blitzkrieg

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
what I think what EPW doesn't have is a random reward chest. Just like the Santa's gift. But I suggest that this will be on the boutique. And I know that this chest will maximize the profit of EPW (cuz some people donate for golds) and, make the all the players vote. So what do you guys think?

Reward of the chest are:
100 EC
20 ST
1 Event token
Warsoul Mats?
Random Books(Tender Slaves, Divine Ignorance, etc..)
1 Random Boss card

Blitz, i don´t know if i´m right. But Tender is 2K EC? so 2000-750 = 100?

Insanity

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
You are smart. You talk like if Agatio added your retarded suggestion, it would have 100% chance to get tome.

Insanity

You are smart. You talk like if Agatio added your retarded suggestion, it would have 100% chance to get tome.
you think you smart? LOL!

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
It's not my suggestion, i'm just trying to cheer this suggestion up lol.
All you people are just moody, always hating.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
you think you smart? LOL!
You are bad Insanity. Do you know why? It's because you're not good. LOL!

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Dude, it's not a good idea. If people could possibly make that money in one of these packs. And keep on buying them for 750 every time, people would be making around 1k ec every time. Obviously, with the increase of money the in the economy, everything's price will rapidly increase...