Epic Perfect World

Gold Problem

Offline Delirious

• Fighting on the edge of Insanity.....
  • Characters: Adamantite
Hello Agatio i donated 20Eurs and last time i got 100gold+,but ive been waiting more than one hour and ive reloged from patcher and game so can u please help me I really need my gold...

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
Gold can take awhile to go through, be patient. I've had to wait three hours for gold to come through before.

Vegas

Gold can take awhile to go through, be patient. I've had to wait three hours for gold to come through before.
Longest I waited was like an hour

Offline Delirious

ITS been 3hrs+ and only still 5 silver from the last time i spended gold

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Do you see your donation in donation history in user panel? If you don't see it means that most likely it didn't even go through your paypal account and you will have to re-check it there.
But if you see that transaction was completed, you'll have to use the helpdesk.

Offline Delirious

My account was no denied the tranfaction was authorized and at 7:51 i donated another 20Eurs so that should be 200gold and this is what it says It will be showed in my bill as Epic Perfect World
Last Edit: Jan 06, 2014, 12:53 am by Ichigo_/\_

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Please post on Helpdesk transaction details (your paypal email and transaction confirmation number), thank you.