5 (25%)
Psychic
7 (35%)

Total Members Voted: 16

What class?

Offline deiliuxis

• BlaBla
  • BlaBla
Hey, So i Still Cant Deicide Psychic / Veno / Cleric for pvp. Plz Pm You Opinions Here ty.

Offline HighLander

• Some Guy. Hai.
  • Sometimes I just Dont Care.
  • Characters: QZMO, SwordHERO
  • Faction: None right now.
Psychic is Fun sometimes, I mean, Even though the Vodoo gets in the way at times, Itss still fun with the shielding buff thingies ^^

SOUL OF STUNNING OP.
Difficulty level on Barb class:

Avatar is Still The Best Show E.V.E.R.

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
There's been quite a few threads about what PVP class is better recently.

Psychic is a decent class to play when it comes to PK as they have pretty high DD when it comes to using black voodoo and good "tanking" abilities when they camp white voodoo. However, Psychic is a class that relies on it's buffs to defend itself, going from Soul of Stunning to the self buffs (seal + voodoo). There's not really many things to do other than slam your keyboard on random skills to kill your target. Psychic is also nice in mass pk because of it's variety of AoEs, AoE Stun, Party defensive skills, and (if you're sage) the aoe heal purify effect.

Cleric is pretty decent if you want to be support or deal pretty high damage also. You can heal yourself, party members, you have buffs. But you can also switch to damage mode in ultraviolet dance. You have new skills at your hand but sacrifice all your heals (minus your arrays) but get almost 5k - 10k(?) damage in return. Demon Clerics can deal quite a bit with the typical metal combo with good gear too. They can defend themselves pretty well with Plume Shell, Wings of Protection, Seal of God, Guardian Light and, of course their genies. I can't speak more from there since I play support EP.

Veno is one of my favorites though. However don't expect the whole one shot situations. Venos are known for their various de-buffs, purging, and draining chi from their opponents. Veno is pretty much the most annoying class on PWI in my opinion. If you're demon you can spam nova which increases damage taken (HF) along with a 20% process for 0 pdef, which with a pet can kill your pet pretty quickly.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Wf best, in my opinion. Such damage, such two hit class. :normal-42:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

cevans1290

A bit true; I like psy better but she has good opinion too mk

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
A bit true; I like psy better but she has good opinion too mk
Psy is too easy IN MY OPINION Q_Q.. others would say it takes no skill to play. s:
I like my little foxy though, np.

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
:normal-12: But we have the amazing IG like skill and a invoke copy skill almost.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
:normal-12: But we have the amazing IG like skill and a invoke copy skill almost.
...Such troll class.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I vote psy for pvp, cleric for support pvp. Veno is bad. Dont do it.

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
WF? op defence, op damage, and hey lets give them pets too
psy is good to fight sins, archers and barbs but other than that idk, mass pk and tw is good tho
ohhh cleric ahahaha, most op class in game no question
hell yea

Offline deiliuxis

• BlaBla
  • BlaBla
Okay , ty all fore replys . I Deicided to go cleric . Ima 145 i can kill 150 r8 ppls . Cleric have heals can be support and can be extremaly good dd (if know how to play) . + I Like How Violet dance look xP

Offline TeVo

• Haters make us famous!
I'd go with veno simple because everyone likes to be fully buffed and call themselves pro because they can kill you when you're not buffed. Veno = problem sovled.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Veno all they way since you have the abillity to debuff the target and deal loads of damage, if you amp + demon nova ul deal over 12k+ normal hit to sins or LA,HA classes,so if ure looking fora fast killing,debuffing damage dealing class ,veno is your choice  :rolleyes: