Epic Perfect World

Question about the population.

Offline Charismatic Angel

• Crazy, With a twist.
I was wondering, How many players do you guys think are on daily? I would also like to know if the population of players has Increased or Decreased, Thank you.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I was wondering, How many players do you guys think are on daily? I would also like to know if the population of players has Increased or Decreased, Thank you.
GMs know about the number of players on, you can ask them if you want.

• Crazy, With a twist.
It's also for the community, just trying to get some guesstimations, Seeing wether or not I would like to come back. :P

Cheebee

the population in pve'rs have increased the population for pvp'rs have decreased. overall I couldn't really tell u about the population of the server, so yh asking the gm's would be better.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
In the past i asked some gms and said that they can't reveal that,but we can know that we sometimes have a number same as pwi,dk if was true or not

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Friday NW have 4 nations up to 200 players each. So I guess we got over thousand active daily players.

And when holidays in Asia we have world war with like 200 players in mass pk at once. So server pretty active.

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
In the past i asked some gms and said that they can't reveal that,but we can know that we sometimes have a number same as pwi,dk if was true or not
no matter how much pwi is dying, we probally still havent had the same amount of players as in pwi online lol.

Offline Chire

no matter how much pwi is dying, we probally still havent had the same amount of players as in pwi online lol.

Exactly, whole pwi overall have prolly (well HAD in my time of playing) probably over 10k if not more people on it. Now, on Raging tides there was I think around 2,500 players if not more. It was the most populated server ever. I loved it. Back in that time QQ I miss the old RT...
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
I'd say the most populated on PWI was Lost City.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Vegas

I'd say the most populated on PWI was Lost City.
Nah no way a PvP server had the most ppl. I think it was HT

• Crazy, With a twist.
I see, thanks for the input everyone :)

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

HT is pve and was most populated. Also most CSers was playing on HT

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Well, I pked 24/7 on pwi, I haven't spent much time in SZ, atleast LC got alot of pkers, that I can tell. :s

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo