Epic Perfect World

Veno Questions

Offline Kensou

• nonfactor123psy
  • Characters: Kensou
  • Faction: NostalgiaRawrКошмар
Just noticed something..

Is it normal to have enemies revert to you even if you have your pet attacking them?

Conditions:
- Pets have bleed and bash (taunting skills)
- Pets are same level as summoner
- Pets have maxed attacking skills

I don't experience this on official servers though.  Only when my pets are at a lower level than me or I did a critical hit so is this normal?  :normal-16:

Note:  Situation is just Me+Pet vs One mob/Boss, not a bunch.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
If you out-damage your pet you will steal aggro from it. You dont usually have this problem on pwi because pets dish out a lot more damage than their venomancer counterparts (not because youre weaker, but because pets require more healing, more often on pwi than on here). If you were to just heal your pet continuously, you would not have any mob/boss attack you.

Offline Kensou

• nonfactor123psy
  • Characters: Kensou
  • Faction: NostalgiaRawrКошмар
If you out-damage your pet you will steal aggro from it. You dont usually have this problem on pwi because pets dish out a lot more damage than their venomancer counterparts (not because youre weaker, but because pets require more healing, more often on pwi than on here). If you were to just heal your pet continuously, you would not have any mob/boss attack you.

i see.. kinda defeats having the purpose of pets though.. quite sad.. thanks for the answer