• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
Who said I won't close the door?  ;)
im talking abt leaving ^_^

Vegas

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
Well I've entered the server. Lvl 113 ep so far. Name is Takhisis in-game . Enjoying it so far. Might need little info on lvling better/coins for items. Best noob area I guess

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Well I've entered the server. Lvl 113 ep so far. Name is Takhisis in-game . Enjoying it so far. Might need little info on lvling better/coins for items. Best noob area I guess
Try using this to help you out. It should have everything you need!

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Try using this to help you out. It should have everything you need!
Go sleep nob.

Offline Stud

• Noob Is Here :)
  • Anyone Need Frnd m here i need one too :P
  • Characters: Stud_Dagger, Stud_Arrow
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Hello epicpw. Just wanted to drop a few lines and say hello...obviously lol. I am just joining the server and hope to enjoy my time with everyone ( especially getting pwned by the pros of the server :)). i have spent alot of time on pwi and alot alot of cash and am disappointed with the service and dare i say...game play in general.

I look forward to any friendships i create and O.oooo nemisis' also lol. whats a game for if people dont hate you right? See you in-game as soon as i finish downloading. Good Luck to all ....sorry btw i hope everyone had a happy holiday and new years

if you unable to find a nemisis  :tiger-3: i can be one :tiger-2: just no use of foul words  :tiger-37:
 :tiger-24: you will find me on my sin or archer mostly

and welcome to Epic PW  :tiger-25:
Stud_Dagger(demon r8 sin)
Stud_Arrow(demon r8 archer)
Stud_Blade(sage seeker)
Stud_Kitty(sage barbarian)
Stud_Fist(demon blademaster)