Epic Perfect World

People Stealing drops....

Offline Furbz

Used paint to Add arrows to the chat window. This wa the drop distrib after a GV. I have 54 OEC in my inv after the GV. 9 each is the math there. But... there was 4 extra that went to one sq member some how. the red arrows show the original 9 that each person got. then the green shows the person who got away with the extra 4 drops. Whether this is intentional or not.... i believe the OEC should be a quest reward as with the MTP. Insted of drops from the mobs in the begining. (The other 9 that were not illustrated were the 9 that i had as my portion)

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
it will be changed on next patch.
dont make runs on spawn point till then, whihc will be an higher chance of scamming -.-

Offline Furbz

Right on. I don't Necessarily think this particular instance was intentional... But i do think that the person in question should have at least mentioned it before leaving...

Glad it's getting changed.

Thanks,

Furbz

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
To give OEC as a quest reward is not bad idea.
We have 10 bosses in GV, plus 2 sub-bosses at stages 2 and 5.
Each boss and sub boss can give 1 OEC to each squad member.
Or sub-bosses don't give OEC, but last boss gives 3. (To stimulate ppl to still try to finish it.)
I would ask both things together, but I'm afraid Agatio wouldn't agree. :)
EC drop rate in EPW is already a bit too low, so 12 (14) OEC instead of 9 makes things a bit more balanced.
Also, if 2 or more ppl leave squad GV becomes harder and some more (small) rewards could be included if you still don't fail each stage. Say, more Old Book pages, or Tome pages, or both.
Or just more XP and coins. :)
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline XxHYFUxX

This is one of the Main reasons I will not GV anymore unless I'm going with players I know are fair and quality players because to take a hour and half out of my life to just let someone rip me off I found it was more stress then it was worth dealing with but try to watch WC and keep a list of the player u see that have a bad rep for stealing from GV most the time as soon as they do it one it someone will call them out on it, also there is some player that do GV a lot and can tell you what players are thieves so you can avoid GV squad that those players are in .... I wish it was not like this but if not GV the players doing will find other ways to scam and rip off other player its a fact of life when ever there's good thing going on someone always has to find a way to f@*# it up..... But keep in mind that it is also not the GM's fualt and they do work hard to make sure this type of behavior is stopped and player are held accountable for the actions.... so if it happens and you happen to has enough Balls to call the person out on it take screen shoots of the chat. Share the info u gather with friends Because before long the thieves will only be able to GV with each other then they can just rip each other off...........       
Demon 5.0aps Pro Sin 150 MuffDiver
Demon LA Cleric 150 LongDong
Demon Seeker 150 SoFaKing

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i'll lock the topic to explanantion beeing given but...i'll leave with the 100% sure that GV will be indeed changed :) we will inform everyone on the update patch when we do it :D