please make it able to fly in fb99.

Offline Suwoloozz

• Elite
  • Skills are required in the battle !
please make it able to fly in fb99.
if can.. FB 89 too..  :P

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Hmm, cheap wines, removed doors, skill books from every boss with nice drop rate and they still want more :S

Maybe I should revert it back as it is on other servers, so flying enabled and 10% chance for 1 skill book from last boss? ;)

Offline Suwoloozz

• Elite
  • Skills are required in the battle !
Hmm, cheap wines, removed doors, skill books from every boss with nice drop rate and they still want more :S

Maybe I should revert it back as it is on other servers, so flying enabled and 10% chance for 1 skill book from last boss? ;)
no ty... i love it is as default... Lmao..  :D

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I may add wines for FB 109 even though I like the way it is now (reminds me official server that I was playing) :P

I don't like flying in dungeons :/

Offline darknae

• Come at me Bro?
I agree flying in dungeons ruins the fun, I vote leave it the way you have it :)
Your greatest enemy is your own ego

Offline g0rml3ss

no fly = promotes teamwork = you can laugh at theones that fall over along the way  ;D

+1 to No flying in FB as much as I miss it myself I actually enjoy running thro 109 now.

Offline LongBlue

• Future DJ
Agreed. I like the challenge. I have been on many servers where i could just fly to where i need to go in FB and i didnt need to talk to anyone. Now I need to ask for help cause the mobs in my way like to use teamwork, so now i need to use teamwork too :D

+1 no flying