• Don
 Go for barb .

Offline Triality#1

You're 16 don't talk. LOL
You didn't teach me anything actually.
Did I say I was any good? Nop.
So are you, if not more random than me.
Actually no.
Kid you're known on 1 sv, not even known, you're lower than Emokillua. Secondly; if you're really srs about calling me a random, go back to HT where you can level your level 20 seeker. :normal-13: :normal-14: :normal-2:
Sad that you didn't get even get my age right, you seem like you're stuck in the past when you were like 13.
Last Edit: Jan 03, 2014, 05:26 pm by Triality#1

Offline Triality#1

:normal-1: I move on with life bro. Was nice knowing you and I won't lie. I thought of you as a friend in the past. No. Maybe a really great friend. Hope you're happy.

And unlike you, I wouldn't have deleted you over such small reason. (:
Okay, hi again.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

KhaZix

Go for barb .
Barbs are just better, tanky and they can do a lot of damage.
But, bm's are tanky too. (Sometimes)
Just try them out? Both?

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Barbs are, in my opinion, easier to use compared to BMs. To be a proper BM you need to learn how to properly stunlock and when to switch weaps and use certain skills. Go for barb, they eat AA's and LA's if properly built.

KhaZix

Barbs are, in my opinion, easier to use compared to BMs. To be a proper BM you need to learn how to properly stunlock and when to switch weaps and use certain skills. Go for barb, they eat AA's and LA's if properly built.
I'm a barb myself and HA are kind a hard to kill tho.
But as you said already, LA & AA are pretty easy.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I find WR a better option,is a helpfull class in mass pk,can tank and support,the AOE's in arcanes are pretty good and in 1v1 if u learn to stunlock can be a pain in the ass,so my vote is for WR

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
It takes a lot less effort and time to be a decent wb than it does to be a decent wr, but a really good wr is a lot more useful in group pvp/1v1 than a really good wb is. Both are easy to gear up; dragon for 1v1s and any kind of r8r stats are fine for mass pk, only r8r weapon you need is a mediocre+ def lvl axe, you'll want to use dragon for everything else.

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
Just fcn pick one

Offline Min

• Blink~~
  • Shave my shoes