Epic Perfect World

rank 9 requirements

Offline nheckay

is there any guide on how to get rank 9 stuff??  :sad: :sad:

Offline Devinate

• Old Member
You can't get the medals, therefore it's unattainable. Highest ranked armor you can get is r8.
Devinate - 150 demon Assassin
seekies - 150 sage Seeker

Offline Dewy

No, there is no guide on how to get rank 9 simply because there is no rank 9 on this server. Yes, the commander-in-chief does have it in the options he gives, but that is all. R8 reforge is end gear here. It has been asked many times if there ever will be R9 in the future and the answer is no.

But R8r is very good gear, if you get the stats on it you want so there is no real need for rank 9.

Offline Captain

• Captain
  • I'm the hero EPW needs, not the one it deserves
  • Characters: Captain
  • Faction: Defiance
No r9? Go check madawolla weapon pls.

Offline Kirasath

It is possible to get r9 even though it is not legal. I don't know who has it now, but I remember that a few months ago a sin was screenshoted with r9 dags. As far as I Know medals are somehow obtained via the trials.

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
The "r9" dags on 2 sins are not actually r9 but only the skin. Same thing as the xmas skins Look like 1 thing but have the 150 stats. It was an option quite awhile ago to have custom reskins but sadly is no longer available
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
It is possible to get r9 even though it is not legal. I don't know who has it now, but I remember that a few months ago a sin was screenshoted with r9 dags. As far as I Know medals are somehow obtained via the trials.
They are only reskinned daggers, used to be obtainable via donating. They aren't r9 daggs, they only look like them.

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Must reach level 200 to get R9.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Must reach level 200 to get R9.
i use cheat engine np

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
That was an ex GM who got banned.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs

Offline Kirasath

Yep it was an ex GM, but the dags were real r9. And that he was an ex GM does not mean he could hax the game (I hope so). Here is the pic taken by Vookie months ago, real r9 dags http://oi43.tinypic.com/34s0b3q.jpg

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
We were going to add r9 roughly 16 months ago, I even adjusted the stats, but finally the whole idea was rejected by the playerbase and I must say that it was great move that we didn't add it.
Now it's pretty simple: if we added it now and made it stronger than r8r - everyone would be upset.
But if r9 was worse than r8r -  there would be no point in adding it. There is already dragon gear with fixed stats and it's just only a bit weaker than good r8r.

Yep it was an ex GM, but the dags were real r9. And that he was an ex GM does not mean he could hax the game (I hope so). Here is the pic taken by Vookie months ago, real r9 dags http://oi43.tinypic.com/34s0b3q.jpg
It was an ex GM who passed quite a bit items to his all accounts therefore he got all his accounts deleted :)
Later as a revenge he posted some false accusations and screen shot on forum so we IP banned this person from forums as well.

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
But if r9 was worse than r8r -  there would be no point in adding it. There is already dragon gear with fixed stats and it's just only a bit weaker than good r8r.
You always can adjust r9 options, so can make them worth for class who are clowns now, and make r9 worthless for currently broken class.