Epic Perfect World

Meridian system

Offline OhMyCookie

Was wondering if we will get the meridian system also with the new Horizons patch. We could have Holy Pills drop from random bosses or to buy them from boutique. Would give the game more content, and new challenges.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Check for other posts, new horizons coming in like february~
Wait until then to see the new things.   ^-^

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
  • Characters: Sino,Mitsuro
  • Faction: Truculent
ya meridian was b4 horizon so i guess it will

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
  • Characters: Fealan, Xinep , Eureka_
I want all these features for the game like the meridian system but im not sure what they will add being that it was not part of NH it was a mid update along with the upgrade to the veno and barb class. I would like to think they would keep the game as updated as others PWE [perfect world EU]  has it sure its not all custom built like us but it has it.

I hope to see alot of good things come from it the game has run itself into a repetitious path in away so adding a little filler will make it much nicer for me and make me want to revisit my 150 toons again

Vegas

Meridian got added with 1.4.8, same for the pet evolution system.  Anyways, is it 100% sure that we will get New Horizons?

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
Meridian got added with 1.4.8, same for the pet evolution system.  Anyways, is it 100% sure that we will get New Horizons?

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/new-horizons/