Epic Perfect World

Guild List

Offline Enraged

What's up EPW.
My brother and I have decided to come play on this server after a year long break from PW.
We were hoping to be given a list of guilds that the server has.

Thanks in advanced and all that jazz!
Hi.

Offline Leader

No specific order, the numbers are the current amount of people in each as of 6/14/12.

Just4Fun - 112
Sexy - 3
Soul - 64 (Disbanded/Inactive)
Latino$ - 18
ImAPepper - 113
NexNation - 115
Elysium - 197
InMaPantz - 198
Phoenix - 62
NoHomo - 196
Regicide - 171
Zulu - 2 (Disbanded/Inactive)
TheVirus - 24
Fusion - 101
EpicHomo - 23
Majestics -15
OLIMPUS - 1
NexLegion - 38
~Pandora~ - 53
CataCrew - 101
Hang★Over - 176
JiggleHut - 8 (Disbanded/Inactive)
AsToooG!! - 170
uchiha - 16
XES_LARO - 16
LOLUMAD - 88
Friends - 10
Melody - 46
Espada - 19 (Disbanded/Inactive)
Radiance - 27
Paragon - 58
Ace - 33
Hew - 5
BloodBath - 20
Xpendable - 17
☆Wanted★ - 123
Devotion - 40
RedRum - 34
Insane - 23
Impusle - 76
Vengeance - 106
VanDeKaap - 48
EliteCZ - 26
Fragole - 1
EUPHORIA - 26
Hartagram - 10
★Reborn★ - 54
~Avalon~ - 88
Karma - 49
Rescind - 35
INSANATY -1
Storm - 5
Sacred - 4
:3 - 56
Enrage_ - 65
S.E.4.L - 1
Prodigy - 21
ArtOfWar - 21
Darkness - 1
[]Sin_Ley[] - 33
FairyTale - 2
[Aurora] - 12
<3Girls<3 - 28
thetigers - 16
Vertu - 64
BloodLust - 37
Immortals - 7
DongRaeGu - 51
Beautiful - 14
OnTime - 9

Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 03:43 am by Leader

Offline Asator

• Retired Staff Member
  • Raised by the sword
  • Master of war
List updated with as far as my knowledge goes, also there's several of those that are just alts and things like that.
Please, read the general forum & game rules here.
If you have any problem, feel free to PM me.

-Retired-

Offline Enraged

Thanks a bunch you guys.
Some of these guilds definitely sound familiar, can't wait to see them in game! :)
Hi.

Offline Infinitum

• To infinity.
Holy crap, thanks for the info. We're just trying to get a feel for how spread out the guilds are and how populated the server is. It's boring joining one-sided PvP.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -Albert Einstein

Offline Gabby

• Beginner

Offline Leader

List updated with as far as my knowledge goes, also there's several of those that are just alts and things like that.
Thanks for updating it a bit , I made a few changes as well.

Good luck and welcome to Epic PW
Great idea for a list to list all the guilds, thanks for doing that :)  I'd also like to make a suggestion, it might be a good idea to find out what requirements the guild has.  And what their aims are for their guild.

I only suggest this because someone who plays not that much, like myself, and who's not interested in pvp, wouldn't fit in a pvp/pk orientated guild.  That's the reason why none of my chars is in a guild, since most recruitment ads I've seen are for pvp/pk/tw based guilds.  This was one of the reasons why I suggested a guild recruitment section, like they have on the official forums, so I can find a guild that suits me, and where I suit the fac lol.
Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 04:53 am by micropanther

Thank you to Syringe for my avatar <3

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
The official list should not have any more info, if someone gets something wrong about a faction, or it favours one over another, things will go wrong.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Asator

• Retired Staff Member
  • Raised by the sword
  • Master of war
Great idea for a list to list all the guilds, thanks for doing that :)  I'd also like to make a suggestion, it might be a good idea to find out what requirements the guild has.  And what their aims are for their guild.

I only suggest this because someone who plays not that much, like myself, and who's not interested in pvp, wouldn't fit in a pvp/pk orientated guild.  That's the reason why none of my chars is in a guild, since most recruitment ads I've seen are for pvp/pk/tw based guilds.  This was one of the reasons why I suggested a guild recruitment section, like they have on the official forums, so I can find a guild that suits me, and where I suit the fac lol.

Like the idea.

The official list should not have any more info, if someone gets something wrong about a faction, or it favours one over another, things will go wrong.

Then it should only be modified by one person, but I guess it's less work just to do nothing.
Please, read the general forum & game rules here.
If you have any problem, feel free to PM me.

-Retired-

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
No specific order, the numbers are the current amount of people in each as of 6/14/12.
There is an order actually. Guilds are arranged by the date they were created.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language
I'm not sure what you mean by favouring one guild over another.  If that's the case, the list is doing that already by having the amount of people in guild.  For example, some people will be more likely to go to a guild with more numbers, thinking it's more populated/more active.  Even though we know high numbers means sod all  ;)

As to having wrong information, I can see your point, since most of the people who run those factions probably aren't even around anymore, let alone come on the forums!  It would take a person regularly checking/updating the list, which is a pain in the butt (and no I'm not offering lol been there, done that, want a rest!)

Ok, before I ramble on anymore, I'm out.  Sorry to derail the thread!

Thank you to Syringe for my avatar <3

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Its fine, also asator its something we should get evil to do, not shoving stuff of to him but I think i've worked out his bias' and is probably the best person for the list.

Just because its hard doesnt mean we shouldnt do it, when your tourny started to get abit much, with your life so busy, we were here because we are a team. The whole EPW community is a team, a much more conflicted team but a team none the less. I think if we have everyone pitch in, with someone to watch over it impartially, then I don't see how a list could be that hard.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Enraged

There is an order actually. Guilds are arranged by the date they were created.

Well we all know that J4F has been around for quite some time now. (Maybe not on this server but w/e)
I just thought the idea would be nice, but it would also need constant attention. If any support or GM want to take it upon themselves to keep a nice updated list, then awesome. But I doubt anyone would be torn in two if you guys didn't.
Hi.