Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
lol kid ur not good
i feel like i'm dead

Zilara

I'm wondering what happened to all those calling Ajdin #1 sin, now that he got defeated by at least 3 sins.
Nice video  :pig-42:

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Ajdin is not even remotely close to being #1, no offense. People who say he's any good are people whose IQ is below a dog's IQ.
Agreed. I beat Ajdin 321.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Zilara

Ajdin is not even remotely close to being #1, no offense. People who say he's any good are people whose IQ is below a dog's IQ.

Well, I saw many people calling him the best sin in world chat few months ago when he wasn't playing anymore. *cough* maybe he got rusty.

Offline Grinder

• Leader of the 4th reich

o.o Calm your tits .... I never said that I am the #1 sin ... Flash is atm
I have been good in dragon times ... i didn't play for a year , missed r8 and most things that have been added
You shouldn't talk shit abt me if you haven't seen be in dragon times -.-
The resson i lose to some sins is that : Iam still learning dph and They outgear me badly
I have been a dph sin for 3 weeks now ... i don't rush
Theres no need to talk shit about me -.-
Ajdin - 150 sin
CearBear - 150 EA
Hooker - 150 seeker

Offline Triality#1

o.o Calm your tits .... I never said that I am the #1 sin ... Flash is atm
I have been good in dragon times ... i didn't play for a year , missed r8 and most things that have been added
You shouldn't talk shit abt me if you haven't seen be in dragon times -.-
The resson i lose to some sins is that : Iam still learning dph and They outgear me badly
I have been a dph sin for 3 weeks now ... i don't rush
Theres no need to talk shit about me -.-
Honestly, these are valid points. Many out-gear you, and it is obvious that you are rusty.
I don't agree with people who say you're bad. I once lost to Maxy horribly when I was rusty, but then came back when I practiced a bit. This was just a video with some random 1v1s, nothing else.

Offline Grinder

• Leader of the 4th reich
Honestly, these are valid points. Many out-gear you, and it is obvious that you are rusty.
I don't agree with people who say you're bad. I once lost to Maxy horribly when I was rusty, but then came back when I practiced a bit. This was just a video with some random 1v1s, nothing else.

The video is good ... even if i got killed xD
but ppl who comment on this video are annoying >.<
I don't mind losing ... makes me better  :-\
Ajdin - 150 sin
CearBear - 150 EA
Hooker - 150 seeker

Zilara

The video is good ... even if i got killed xD
but ppl who comment on this video are annoying >.<
I don't mind losing ... makes me better  :-\

Not our fault you got praised by people who made you look like an arrogant guy  :normal-12:

Robbert

Not our fault you got praised by people who made you look like an arrogant guy  :normal-12:
the days ajdin was raping pk areas you were occult ep shut your mouth already make me sick

Offline Triality#1

the days ajdin was raping pk areas you were occult ep shut your mouth already make me sick
And the days when you were a Fury+OI WR. Now calm down.

Robbert

And the days when you were a Fury+OI WR. Now calm down.
who are you and why you dare speak

Offline Triality#1

who are you and why you dare speak
You seem to know who I am, since you just watched like every single one of my videos. Kinda sucks when your non-sense takes on an entirely new form though.

Robbert

You seem to know who I am, since you just watched like every single one of my videos. Kinda sucks when your non-sense takes on an entirely new form though.
you talk very high for a loser lower yourself back to the ground dog

Offline Triality#1

At the video, good video but should post more challenging 1v1s, seeing as there were maybe only 2 challenging 1v1s.  :normal-27:
Name some good players, please.