Epic Perfect World

Venos! Venos!:3

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I'm pretty new here and I've never tried PK before. I already got my arcane dragon gear (except accessories) and I wanna PK a little.. or a lot. Depends on how I'll like it (but I definitely WILL pk). Played WoW before and I was a great hunter, only I had an awesome teacher too<3 not sure if I'll find anyone that good here ( I mean person *cough*)

Anyway, I need some tips for a beginner Veno from experienced Venomancers. I did search a little but guides can be confusing for a newbie. Some things you should keep in mind.

☺Do not tell me to change my class (even if venos are weak here) because the main reason I play veno is possibility to have a pet.

☹I'm ready to die in every 5 seconds, or in every second. Not a biggie for me. Only I hope it won't be as boring as pve.

☺I got drake today and its skills are (if this is important) bash, boo-boo, flesh realm and claw. Idk how to use them though lol

Tell me some good skill combos (keep in mind that I hate fox form and probably won't use it, if it is possible)and which skills I'll mostly need.

which gems should I use on my gear? in WoW it was very easy but here it's a little bit confusing

just all the details for pk veno

Don be lazy plz

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

and no joke

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Naosu

• Boop
When asking for combos it really is important to say sage or demon. :< Because, especially for venos, the combos are different depending.

For my veno I put the +20 vit into her amor and the -6% channeling into her weapons.

And even if your AA and dislike fox form, you still should use a few of those skills. Like purge, bewitch, amp, soul degeneration, leech, and fossilized curse.
What am I even doing?

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Gear basics:
  • +20 vit stones in all gear apart from weapon
  • Chan stones in weapon usually, but you can use crit or mag if you prefer that
  • Remember to refine them all to +12

I can't tell you much about Veno, i'm bad at it, but i'd love to pk with you, if you're still online in about 40 minutes.

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I'm pretty new here and I've never tried PK before. I already got my arcane dragon gear (except accessories) and I wanna PK a little.. or a lot. Depends on how I'll like it (but I definitely WILL pk). Played WoW before and I was a great hunter, only I had an awesome teacher too<3 not sure if I'll find anyone that good here ( I mean person *cough*)

Anyway, I need some tips for a beginner Veno from experienced Venomancers. I did search a little but guides can be confusing for a newbie. Some things you should keep in mind.

☺Do not tell me to change my class (even if venos are weak here) because the main reason I play veno is possibility to have a pet.

☹I'm ready to die in every 5 seconds, or in every second. Not a biggie for me. Only I hope it won't be as boring as pve.

☺I got drake today and its skills are (if this is important) bash, boo-boo, flesh realm and claw. Idk how to use them though lol

Tell me some good skill combos (keep in mind that I hate fox form and probably won't use it, if it is possible)and which skills I'll mostly need.

which gems should I use on my gear? in WoW it was very easy but here it's a little bit confusing

just all the details for pk veno

Don be lazy plz

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

and no joke

PK tactics and combos mostly depence of personal experience. Im sure, after some time in pk, you will see and develope your own ways to bit certain classes. No need to change class  because veno is best arcane class (my opinion) to beat any other class (veno can take down AA class faster then any other).
Hope you have all you skills (demon(best for solo pvp)/sage, 79 skills, Chrono skills and Morai).
When i stand in pk with my veno i mostly stay in fox form because it gives additional pdef and might save u from being  heirobuged by sin (killed without charm tick). Kite a lot, this prevent being stunlocked (in most cases thats your end).
Demon Parasitic Nova very OP skill, if u able to cast and status stays just attack but save stun skill when nova effect ends.
Also work on your gear, get r8, reroll till u get stats u want. Purify weapon is MUST HAVE, only thing that may save you from stunlocks.
And about pets, I have few pk pets and some of then have Flash roam, claw, protect and  strong and punce (boo-boo). Thats only skill i use on my pets..
Best Veno on server is BeWitch, watch and learn :)

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Gear basics:

I can't tell you much about Veno, i'm bad at it, but i'd love to pk with you, if you're still online in about 40 minutes.
so good help
                    much information
      very informative
  such list
                        wow
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Use 15 vit or 300 hp shards on gear and physical attack stones on weapon for strong 0 pdef.

You don't need pet, pet suck 123 dead.

Only use level the the beginner skill.

Best combo is amp, 3 spark, enrage nova and spam beginner skill.

This coming from best veno thorough all pw servers.

Pet is very useful, get all tank skills, and ppl will spend 50 minutes trying to kill it.
And you forgot spam 0d along with beginner skill.

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
enjoy old sport enjoy..

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
Gear basics:

ty all<3 and no kera, I won't be online today. Was glad to hear that though, will pm you tomorrow and we'll pk a little if you have time :tiger-4:

oh one more thing. I already got gems on all pieces (was having fun) and I didn't even look at them while chosing :tiger-50: any ideas how to remove it?

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
ty all<3 and no kera, I won't be online today. Was glad to hear that though, will pm you tomorrow and we'll pk a little if you have time :tiger-4:

oh one more thing. I already got gems on all pieces (was having fun) and I didn't even look at them while chosing :tiger-50: any ideas how to remove it?

May not be on, since it's new years ever, but another time deffinetly.
As for your problem: Purify option at the blacksmith.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
Pk on veno is for noobs. Venos are designed to PvE not PvP.

venos pk

no matter how hard they get killed in battle

I hate pve

well I hated it on wow

pretty sure it's even worse in pwi

cuz pwi = boring

oki doki

gtg pee an sleep now

hope to see more replies tomorrow

more replies = better

bye :tiger-48:

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms
venos pk

no matter how hard they get killed in battle

I hate pve

well I hated it on wow

pretty sure it's even worse in pwi
you see BeWitch god wf 10v1 still win
cuz pwi = boring

oki doki

gtg pee an sleep now

hope to see more replies tomorrow

more replies = better

bye :tiger-48:

Crystali-150SIN

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Veno are strong. Fox form is only used to tank and to use purge, amp, and whatever other debuffs you have (like fossilized curse). Purify spell on weap is not something you should depend on, it wont proc when you want it to. Learn how to survive using only your skills and not depending on IGs and AD. Simple combos that you can get used to is using bewitch > purge > amp (not always enough time for amp) in fox form and then you switch to normal form and send out your pet to stun using booboo and you can use parasitic nova to seal/freeze/amp (only demon) them and then begin an onslaught of spells until they die. The reason why pets are op on a demon veno is because they have the 0pdef skill which if used with a pet's flesh ream, does a big amount of damage. The best way to learn how to play a veno in pvp is to get used to all their skills and decide how you enjoy playing it.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
noob veno don't talk.
much noober  :sad: