Epic Perfect World

Spirit forge system

Offline Alee

• Characters: AIee

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
+1 if it's possible. I hate hone spamming gear cause I end up with worse stats than I started with. (-2% + -3% channeling to -1% + -1%) C:

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
poor players cant afford waste zilion EC and beg for spirit hone  :'(

Offline Dewy

Love this idea. Would be great if it could be implemented.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I'd be for it though it may not be possible.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Mucho pluso for this idea.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo
+1 to the idea of using Spirit in some way. Constantly creating new Genies for the possibility of getting some uber 150/150 Lucky Points, is certainly one way to use redundant Spirit. However, the implementation of a Spirit Forge to use for other things would be a nice addition.

Personally, on the reforging / honing point, many people will craft 2 sets of Rank 8 gear, One they leave with the stats it came with, depending on what they get, ofc... while they experiment with the other set to try and get better stats. So, while I applaud the suggestion itself, I personally can't see it being implemented, even if it were possible.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
+1 to the idea of using Spirit in some way. Constantly creating new Genies for the possibility of getting some uber 150/150 Lucky Points, is certainly one way to use redundant Spirit. However, the implementation of a Spirit Forge to use for other things would be a nice addition.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, get out of this thread retard.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Personally, on the reforging / honing point, many people will craft 2 sets of Rank 8 gear, One they leave with the stats it came with, depending on what they get, ofc... while they experiment with the other set to try and get better stats. So, while I applaud the suggestion itself, I personally can't see it being implemented, even if it were possible.
Christmas miracles,Apawolla is not alone anymore

Offline milco342

1+ so much sprit ive got stored up for nothing
150 R8 barb tanker_
150 R8 sin Cant_see_me
150 R8 Mystic Flaba
150 R8 Seeker Seekz
150 R8 Barb Bangzas

pikachuchu

1+ so much sprit ive got stored up for nothing

What does this have to do with the spirit forge? ...Or maybe I'm retarded. Or maybe we both are. :(( I'm confused now.

Offline Laufey

• Faction: EliteRO
veri godo suggestion +69