Epic Perfect World

Nation War Improvment

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I don't think making 2 nations is the answer, since the problem is the people, we would still have the same problem even with 2 nations, Depending on who has more players and which nw has more active none afk'ing none alt one, will be the nation who wins, the problem will still proceed to happen with 2 nations. I would get bored and slightly annoyed by just fighting one single nation. Four nations is better, if your nation is having bad luck against one nation at least they get to have good luck against the other ones till the other nation backs up and lets their guard down, but if you have bad luck with the other nation when it's only one you'd be against then you'd just loose... I think it would be nice to have a way to boot people out of nw once they don't move for 40m or so? or if they don't join a battle in a few mins kick them after a certain amount of time if possible, idk, but i do not think getting it to be 2 nations only would solve the problem.
Plus, when the new version of nw comes, it'll be less boring and people will look forward to it.
Last Edit: Jan 06, 2014, 05:29 pm by Pop

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
LOL. Do you even know what you are talking about?
I am talking about these your fresh demon archers with xbow and vitality engrave on rings :D

But this thread about NW - dont start offtopic please. kk tnx.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
I am talking about these your fresh demon archers with xbow and vitality engrave on rings :D

But this thread about NW - dont start offtopic please. kk tnx.

You started it with your first reply, and we have almost no new members since returning (2 or 3) - Only alts of people who already was here. I'm sorry you're frustrated due to not being allowed to join but try to refrain from spreading blatant lies in threads that aren't even about us.  :police: