Epic Perfect World

Nation War Improvment

Offline Chevelle

• Unbreakable.
  • Faction: Horizon
If anything can help at all then it's allow to enter only without party and make parties inside. This way players wont try join same nation as they friends since way too much problems keep change alts.

I understand some will be disappointed with this solution but it really could help NW in general.

And what's the point?

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
If anything can help at all then it's allow to enter only without party and make parties inside. This way players wont try join same nation as they friends since way too much problems keep change alts.

I understand some will be disappointed with this solution but it really could help NW in general.

Wasn't this implemented with 1.4.8? We should get it soon too then.
Or am I saying something stupid now :sad:

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
And what's the point?
Serer got few strong squads who win lands non stop. Majority know them and try to be with them in same nation. If they cant join same nation for sure and everything will be totally random maybe players will stop change alts till get to certain nation.

Offline Chevelle

• Unbreakable.
Serer got few strong squads who win lands non stop. Majority know them and try to be with them in same nation. If they cant join same nation for sure and everything will be totally random maybe players will stop change alts till get to certain nation.

It's quite impossible that all the 'strong' squads will be in one nation though. Well, I don't know, I don't go with a squad anymore and squading with people I don't know doesn't work very well.. but if I could, I would want to squad up and be in the same nation with my friends, wouldn't you?

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
You are wrong - flag got nothing about points - counts only dmg you do and dmg you receive. So I can get over 2k even in lost battle if keep rpk, and get 500 in won battle if carry flag and nobody touched me.

You gain points based on everything you do, just some more than others.

Also, winners of a land get more points than the losers of that land.
Last Edit: Jan 06, 2014, 12:55 am by Xylisithe

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
It's quite impossible that all the 'strong' squads will be in one nation though. Well, I don't know, I don't go with a squad anymore and squading with people I don't know doesn't work very well.. but if I could, I would want to squad up and be in the same nation with my friends, wouldn't you?

Yes,  this made me sure that entering with a squad isn't possible anymore after 1.4.8
Everyone hated it because you had to spend two hours alone now instead of sharing the pain with friends :c

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
it'd be hard to find empty instance for full squad if nation got 300player each :/

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Every major player got dosens r8 alts. So trust me, usualy it's few strong squads in same nation make it dominate. If they cant join same squad they maybe will stop do RQ at all, but in general NW wont have dominating nations anymore.

And if that solution was used on PWI, mean not only me think the same no matter how much more I like to go to NW :P

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
NW too stronk to improve, GM close thread plis kthxbai.

Offline Chevelle

• Unbreakable.
If they cant join same squad they maybe will stop do RQ at all

Sad. Overly attached friends?  :normal-2:

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
They could simply give us the new NW maps to clear cloudy boringness and reduce the frequency of "goddam it I'm stuck in bush/tree" situations.

Vegas

They could simply give us the new NW maps to clear cloudy boringness and reduce the frequency of "goddam it I'm stuck in bush/tree" situations.
Tower map sucks  :-[

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
^^^^^^

I always end up running into trees like a dumb fuark.

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
^^^^^^

I always end up running into trees like a dumb fuark.
I always fly into them and get stuck c.c

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
BTW in PVP exactly same situation - just after XP back every server looser rush join them, so PVP dead as before.
LOL. Do you even know what you are talking about?