Epic Perfect World

Poll

Would you like a way to farm TM cape solo ?

yes
78 (80.4%)
no
19 (19.6%)

Total Members Voted: 81

A way to farm TM cape SOLO

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
^^^^^^^^^
All this! I can even begin to count how many squads I've been in that fail or get the silver medal instead.
today i got bronze medal xD I prefer soloing stuff too, i don't really like working with people to get stuff I need :x

Offline Grinder

• Leader of the 4th reich
I wonder if this is even gonna be looked into >.<
Ajdin - 150 sin
CearBear - 150 EA
Hooker - 150 seeker

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I wonder if this is even gonna be looked into >.<

My guess is that since we have just got over the holidays, big patch for Xmas and New Horizons to work on, I'd say it may take a bit of time to look into something that isn't in dire need of changing, but more for convenience.

Will just have to wait and see, unfortunately.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
  • I am not a Pro, I am not good
  • Characters: TRafalgar/DoubleOseven
i think this suggestion is good but many say than making solo it is easier that finding squad for runs (Its hard to find a 2 sin for runs and many noob sin dint know how to make it ) and also its hard for many pinoy that dont have own computer that only rent a computer to play this game .. since all item in game that you will get using Epic Coin ill suggest that gm make it solo but you need to pay EC for every run like 100 - 200 ec for solo it so you cant say that its not easy to get. its like a Warsong void or Dragon Child or Puzzle cube that cost 5k ec up .. but i suggest again that if gm make this solo run pls dont remove the old way to farming it for other player that cant pay for run .. and because like me i dont want to spend more time to get that robe (i dont have it ) .. its easy to get ec here i got 1k-2k every day with pk mode or in other word afk ( not doing any event, bh or daily quest) and 3k ec up for doing bh ) so for me i want to spend more ec to get that not to spend time for getting robe in old way .. :DDDD (many say that why i get ec while afk or just playing for pvp ) hahaha

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
i think this suggestion is good but many say than making solo it is easier that finding squad for runs (Its hard to find a 2 sin for runs and many noob sin dint know how to make it ) and also its hard for many pinoy that dont have own computer that only rent a computer to play this game .. since all item in game that you will get using Epic Coin ill suggest that gm make it solo but you need to pay EC for every run like 100 - 200 ec for solo it so you cant say that its not easy to get. its like a Warsong void or Dragon Child or Puzzle cube that cost 5k ec up .. but i suggest again that if gm make this solo run pls dont remove the old way to farming it for other player that cant pay for run .. and because like me i dont want to spend more time to get that robe (i dont have it ) .. its easy to get ec here i got 1k-2k every day with pk mode or in other word afk ( not doing any event, bh or daily quest) and 3k ec up for doing bh ) so for me i want to spend more ec to get that not to spend time for getting robe in old way .. :DDDD (many say that why i get ec while afk or just playing for pvp ) hahaha
ok, first of all, sure, it may then cost ec for 1 run, but not 100-200 ec, that's a bit much for people that don't exactly know how to get EC. that's 1, 2. not every1 thinks it's easy to get EC, i have it quite a few times that when new players come join the game, and ask me if i got any ec, i usually got abt 100 since i spend it too much xD they go like, dafuq, you're rich, while 100 ec is nothing, and i even have seen 150's say that.

Offline Grinder

• Leader of the 4th reich
My guess is that since we have just got over the holidays, big patch for Xmas and New Horizons to work on, I'd say it may take a bit of time to look into something that isn't in dire need of changing, but more for convenience.

Will just have to wait and see, unfortunately.

I understand ... seems like i have to farm it the old way coz i hate waiting >.< but I hope this gets added for other players ...
Ajdin - 150 sin
CearBear - 150 EA
Hooker - 150 seeker

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I don't mind running in squads, but I have been trying to get this damn cape actively since I came back a few months ago.

-Not too many squads are being world chatted (either everyone's got their cape, or people have static squads)

-Starting your own squad means you'll be there for an hour+ world chatting for either a puller or a sin that knows what they're doing (the sins are usually the issue here--either they don't know where the guards are, are they're just plain clueless).  Then other people get impatient and leave, leaving you 1/6 again.

-If there is a squad, they're only looking for a puller/sin (my sin is completely useless as she's on a separate account from Mikau, and even if she wasn't, she's in nirvana gear, hence squishy; and I'm just not comfy pulling on my seeker)

-Or if there is a squad, I got tired of being idle and went off and did something else.

-Or you get in a squad but you're stuck with people who have never done it before, but are too full of ego to ask for a helping hand, hence leading to multiple fails on JUST THE FIRST PART.

I'm so frustrated that it's gotten to the point where I'm just about to say "eff it" and spend the seals and st that I had saved up for months for this cape and go for the ascended lunar cape, which will make me unhappy. 

So it's my frustrations that would love an option to farm it solo.  I can barely duel client on this laptop, and unfortunately, my husband doesn't care too much about EPW anymore, so I can't really drag him along to help lessen the stress of finding a puller (without expecting anything in return).  I don't want it too easy, I just want the option there so that if I'm feeling particularly anti-social or can't get 5 others to run with me. 

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Fck dude, tell me how to get 1k ec every day and I'll fckin love you till the day I die.
Think about.....how the fck does he get ec while being afk or pk-ing? Are there that many idiots out there who forget to buy Guardian Scrolls? (I don't pk so idk >.>)

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Fck dude, tell me how to get 1k ec every day and I'll fckin love you till the day I die.

He's probably a merchant.  So he has a cat shop buying/selling ec's.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
HAhah first of all im not rich in this game :)  while im playing pvp or afk i have alts that gives to me  ec there's 1 char in game that know's how i get ec .. :) i hope will make solo for TM run i want that robe even i pay a lot of ec :))

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
Think about.....how the fck does he get ec while being afk or pk-ing? Are there that many idiots out there who forget to buy Guardian Scrolls? (I don't pk so idk >.>)

its not a kind how i get ec i did not get ec from other player using dropped item in pk :)) idk why many people did not realize how to get ec so many ways farming / buy and sell / vendor in Fc mats / etc ... and i say im buying 100m or 200m its only cost 100 ec but after 1hr my 200m coin it will become 200-400 ec using my alts so i enjoy pking or even im afk but its secret how i get ec using coins :))

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
  • Characters: Fealan, Xinep , Eureka_
I need away to farm anything solo i just dont have that many people willing to help with big items like this. i normally just have to buy fancy stuff or do without.

Panda_monium

I would love to see something like this implemented in the game. being self reliant is the best lol