Epic Perfect World

Sacred Stones.

yes i have tested it on pwv previously caster weps had sacred stones....Including purify,holy never actually worked enough to be beneficial.

but yes i changed my statement around to say lets say for a min you are right. 100% right. there would still be issues with the stone being added to the game.

pvp here isnt always 1v1  the effect of purify wouldn't really be a game changer for magic classes in pvp. unless your that person who need 5 secs to take down that whole party or group. my original statement was simply it will not work enough to be beneficial and it wont. you can just use ur mystical elixir and get a pot if you dont wanna be stunned or genie. when you start adding effects to casters weps you should consider more consistency (like more crit/dmg/def).

and sacred stones for melee classes arent a game changer in group pk? haiii bm with armor crush on ur axes go ahead and aoe.... haiii seeker with armor crush on ur sword go ahead and aoe... haii barb with armor crush on ur poleaxe go ahead and aoe.... i think u get my point here