Epic Perfect World

Ty for making frigid bay pk area

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Xmas pk event ftw

Why would you make place with bunch of quests when we CANT EVEN DO THEM?

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
lol r u sad bc u are bad
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
We have blue name option for that reason.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
1. You cant switch to blue name when you're red
2. Many players dont even care about event itself and just come to gank others, making it unable to do event normally and giving us lag

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
1. You cant switch to blue name when you're red
2. Many players dont even care about event itself and just come to gank others, making it unable to do event normally and giving us lag
So maybe stop killing white names first, before expecting same from the others  or if you don't want yourself to be killed  :normal-1:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
The equal exchange,kill a random,get killed as a random,easy

Offline Whistle009

• RETARDED <3
I cant connect anyone have same problem??? HELP PLZ!! ??? :'(
demon venomancer lvl 142

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
So maybe stop killing white names first, before expecting same from the others  or if you don't want yourself to be killed  :normal-1:
+1 white name for teh win

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
lol !!!

+ I don't see  Vookie having problem with white/red name. He does nothing but camp sz 24/7, lmfao.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
If you have a red name (that wasnt farmed from alts) you're fully capable of defending yourself against people so what's the problem exactly.
If I can duo harpy wraith with a friend while getting attacked by squads, you can do this, right?
Last Edit: Dec 29, 2013, 07:15 pm by Alexithymia

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
If you have a red name (that wasnt farmed from alts) you're fully capable of defending yourself against people so what's the problem exactly.
If I can duo harpy wraith with a friend while getting attacked by squads, you can do this, right?
You get it only from white name who dont fight back. So it's either alts or afk players killing.

Also he really unpopular person who only complain 24/7 either on forums or in game.