Epic Perfect World

Scammers

Offline Mirae

can a gm do something about OEC stealing from GV.. some ppl are abusing.. they leave party and steal all EC.. and BaNdaM is one of them..

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
we have this fiixed on next patch :/
until then we can only ban if prove of it shown to us  :(

i know this words suck and sound like we don't care, but we can't really do anything. we posted a topic about this alrdy and if u can take some ss's that can show us the theft, we can take some measures. there are many we alrdy know :/ just no proof :(

Offline Mirae

many players are witness lol BaNdaM thats the name

Offline Mirae

many players are witness lol BaNdaM thats the name
lvl nvm >.<

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
we warned you guys lots of times, dont run gv on spawn point till we fix this...thats one easy way to get scammed >.<
Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 12:55 pm by EvilTouch

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Guys there is a forum for this and this could be a set up screenshot, how do we know you didnt kill them and loot then screenshot to get a guy who had to go early into trouble.

As unlikely as that may be we cannot ban without certaintly and confimation, don't blame us, we have a job to do and if the people who constantly try to stop us and get us fired or into trouble with Agatio at every turn wont stop how are we ment to do our jobs without having to check, double check, tripple check and have all the other gms check it that it is 100% certain.

We can't ban on almost definately's so I really am sorry but nothing will be done about the potential GV scammer. You will have to just sit at the eye until the next patch.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
when doing TT (twilight temple) in the past on pwi.. we enlisted a TRUSTED person to be banker.. I.E meaning squad is set to Free mode and only banker picks up. then at the end of the run it is split BEFORE anyone leaves squad or just poofs.. i hope it helps some. just go with people you know and trust is another thing i can say.. and obviously dont go with anyone who is a theif ( god i hate that lol)  :)
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
I guess I just got lucky back in my day and had a faction full of people who loved to do GV all day, never had to do a PUG GV run (RIP Sexy/Soul).