Epic Perfect World

Economy of EPW

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Prices increase, because ECs are much more available and easier to obtain now... People got more ECs than they used to have, so you can't expect them to sell things for same prices as before.

Easier to acquire for farmers  :normal-37: :normal-12: Where donation 4w

pikachuchu

if you make the ST cheaper for the WWI and COG's, then it would be too easy to get a WS n cube, ijs. Someone who has many alts then only has to do BH a few days on all alts and has the WWI to make a warsong, same applies to the cube.

And, i can agree and can't agree with the event gold a forge, i mean, if people are really in a hurry to get gold, they would buy it there, with would make gold a bit more useless to get by voting or donating.

There are already plenty of items sold in boutique and event forge, yet people still prefer buying it from people, and if they are desperate they buy from event forge. So what makes gold any more different than all the other items?

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
ec donation balance it all

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
ec donation balance it all
serb speak = truth
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms

Crystali-150SIN

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Gold was supposed to be more expensive anyways so the donation would worth something, from what I remember 10$ is 36 gold if im not mistaken, with that you cant even get 8k WoB which a few months ago were about 800ec so 10$ = less than 800ec

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Real gold value supposed to be 50 ec.. u can calculate that if look at items from Event forge and Boutique.
Example:
Weapon token is 7 gold * 50 ec = 350 ec which is Event forge price
same for all others items.. :) Keep rising i sell gold

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
PERFECT CAPITALISM GAMES

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran

Offline Initiator

• Characters: Initiator
  • Faction: Quack Quack
i notice this started when x2 have been activated. so stop x2

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
The supply and demand of epw is very backwards...
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
The supply and demand of epw is very backwards...

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
How many threads are needed for people to understand prices in ANYTHING will go up over time... real or in a little game.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
How many threads are needed for people to understand prices in ANYTHING will go up over time... real or in a little game.
^^Precisely what Lolly said! I mean you can't just QQ about it. Rather try to live with it! QQing about it and posting on forums won't reduce prices.
P.S. Neither GMs nor Aga (as far as I know) can do anything about it. It's solely upto the players of the prices that put up such prices. It can't be helped, just go with the flow and hope that prices "might" come back to normal.
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?