Economy of EPW

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Status report of 2013-12-27.

EPW is experiencing the following economical situation:

What seemed a stable price of 25 ec per 1 gold has changed, skyrocketing to average of 35 ec per gold over the past month. Reported cases of people selling gold 40 ec each. On average gold is now 140% of the price 1 month ago.

Epic coins didn't seem to increase in price, actually, there have been cases of the price of ec dropping to as low as 2.3m per coin, which is 24% lower than usual price of 3m coins per 1 ec.

Increase in prices of gold has led to increase in price of items such as Super Level Scrolls, which are sold for 115-125 ec each at this time.

Price of Pure God Stones has increase from average 5 ec ea to around 6-7 ec ea due to increased numbers of 150 people who seek to upgrade their endgame gear with some Pure stones.

Price of Warsong Crystals didn't change too much, still around 5 ec each, although some desperate people might buy them as high as 8 ec each.

Items like Dragonchild Scale have become way more expensive than 1-2 months ago, some sell DS as high as 4.5k-5k ec each, which is around twice as much as the old price of 2k-3k ec each.

The new Christmas patch item, Christmas Stocking, dropped in price considerably and very quickly over past few days. Being as high as 6.25 ec each on the day of the patch, at this moment they are being sold around 1 ec each, which is major drop.

Price of tomes such as PanGu still stays at 400-500 ec each, but price of tomes such as Divine Ignorance and The Nightwatch has increased over past month to 2k-2.5k ec each, compared to old 1.5k-2k ec each.

End of report.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
***onomy of EPW

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Sly_Man

In no healthy economy prices stagnate.
That's why huge markets are possible.
Stock market, Forex and so on...
"You're mine" - he said, put ring on her finger and took her home. Naked. Forever.

Offline Allizkrad

• Characters: Allizkrad
  • Faction: HellRazor

Price of tomes such as PanGu still stays at 400-500 ec each, but price of tomes such as Divine Ignorance and The Nightwatch has increased over past month to 2k-2.5k ec each, compared to old 1.5k-2k ec each.

^ this lol  u can buy 3 pan gus make the lvl 7 tome and make a 500 ec  profit >:D

Offline Skulduggery Pleasant

• I am, as you say, a skeleton.
  • Characters: Skulduggery
Please, refer to this chart..  :tiger-34:

Veri srs mathz

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
The economy is ***ed up!

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Whats the use of this other than to start another huge debate?

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Woah, warsong crystals at 5-8 ec...? ??? ??? ???

Okay wow big price gap since I last logged and bought them...(at 2 ec each...a while ago...)
(:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
This sh1t can be easy solved,put at r8 forge instead of 60 supply tokens,30 supply tokens,(1 st= 2,5 ec)=> 75 ec wwi/cog => warsong belts can be again 5,5-6k ec, puzzle =4k-4,5k .
About gold,event gold at event forge for 30 ec,so people would sell it for 25 ec to get the profit(setting a cap to each item)

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
This sh1t can be easy solved,put at r8 forge instead of 60 supply tokens,30 supply tokens,(1 st= 2,5 ec)=> 75 ec wwi/cog => warsong belts can be again 5,5-6k ec, puzzle =4k-4,5k .
About gold,event gold at event forge for 30 ec,so people would sell it for 25 ec to get the profit(setting a cap to each item)
if you make the ST cheaper for the WWI and COG's, then it would be too easy to get a WS n cube, ijs. Someone who has many alts then only has to do BH a few days on all alts and has the WWI to make a warsong, same applies to the cube.

And, i can agree and can't agree with the event gold a forge, i mean, if people are really in a hurry to get gold, they would buy it there, with would make gold a bit more useless to get by voting or donating.

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms

Crystali-150SIN

Offline bubysaur

• aim so cute in sandness aim so veri stronger man
why dont u analize human trafficking in game or selling hubbyes/wiffeys since its popular now?
beauty is in the eye of beerholder

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2015, 03:05 pm by ♪

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Wow,cause now people can get a ws belt if they are new to server..like..after 2months because they don't know how to farm,they don't know the prices,and the idea of 8k ec ws belt just scares them out,yeh,giving to people gear to pvp is bad

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Prices increase, because ECs are much more available and easier to obtain now... People got more ECs than they used to have, so you can't expect them to sell things for same prices as before.