Poll

Change icon. (read post)

Yes +1
No -1
I don't care either way. Nuetral.

Buff/Debuff Icon suggestion.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)

Suggestion to change Seeker debuff/buff icon or Absolute domain icon. <For idiots like my husband who are too lazy to read that's to sum it up

This suggestion isn't all that important, it's just something I've noticed for months and never bothered to post about until now. I don't know if Agatio is able to change buff icons, but if he could change Either Absolute Domain's icon or Soulsever Minuet (correct me if I'm wrong or there is more than one skill that has this icon) that would be nice. Reason being if you have to have your effects turned down for mass pk and can't see if it's AD or the Seeker curse you have to put your mouse over the icon to find out. For Venomacers it can be annoying, because if it's just the seeker buff and the Venomacer thinks it is Absolute Domain you've cancelled purge or trying to check to see which one it is, by that time you've given the person enough time to evade your next move more than likely (at least in mass pk) pop an immune pill. Or you're targeting a seeker and you think it's just their buff and you go to purge them turns out it is Absolute Domain that's a wasted skill. Like I said this isn't ALL that important it's just a slight little annoyance. I don't know if anyone else found this annoying, I know it can be annoying for me. Frankly I find it retarded pwi did it that way  :rolleyes:. Anyways leaves questions, corrections, and QQ's because I already know they're going to happen below.

Edit:

Occult Ice has same icon,+1

Please keep leaving suggestions, questions, and corrections
Last Edit: Dec 26, 2013, 02:44 pm by ⁑Losergoddess⁑
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
I think this would be a good idea since it probally wouldnt affect people who dont turn down their effects. I hope agatio can edit the buff icons :/

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I tought I'm the only one with this problem :((
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya

Suggestion to change Seeker debuff/buff icon or Absolute domain icon. <For idiots like my husband who are too lazy to read that's to sum it up

This suggestion isn't all that important, it's just something I've noticed for months and never bothered to post about until now. I don't know if Agatio is able to change buff icons, but if he could change Either Absolute Domain's icon or Soulsever Minuet (correct me if I'm wrong or there is more than one skill that has this icon) that would be nice. Reason being if you have to have your effects turned down for mass pk and can't see if it's AD or the Seeker curse you have to put your mouse over the icon to find out. For Venomacers it can be annoying, because if it's just the seeker buff and the Venomacer thinks it is Absolute Domain you've cancelled purge or trying to check to see which one it is, by that time you've given the person enough time to evade your next move more than likely (at least in mass pk) pop an immune pill. Or you're targeting a seeker and you think it's just their buff and you go to purge them turns out it is Absolute Domain that's a wasted skill. Like I said this isn't ALL that important it's just a slight little annoyance. I don't know if anyone else found this annoying, I know it can be annoying for me. Frankly I find it retarded pwi did it that way  :rolleyes:. Anyways leaves questions, corrections, and QQ's because I already know they're going to happen below.
I agree with all.  :normal-1:

Insanity

this is bad suggestion dont do it gm losergoddess is noob try farm post!!

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
this is bad suggestion dont do it gm losergoddess is noob try farm post!!

Any ROCK? afkk
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Insanity

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Added poll *bump*

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
+1 Agreed. Who has time to scroll over the icon to check which is which in mass pk?

Robbert

you are bad nellel taylor there are 50 buffs and debuffs that have same icon how you gonna replace all say

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
It's easy to notice if you pay attention.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
It's easy to notice if you pay attention.

Reason being if you have to have your effects turned down for mass pk and can't see if it's AD or the Seeker curse you have to put your mouse over the icon to find out.

Did you just totally miss this?

you are bad nellel taylor there are 50 buffs and debuffs that have same icon how you gonna replace all say

How many of those same icons cause someone to be immune to something?