Epic Perfect World

About SOS buffs!

Offline KadeN/BornLegend

• No nuts No glory
  • Born like a Monster, Die like a Beast!
Is it possible to make the SOS buffs a self buffs just for psychic, no other class can have it than psych, it's kinda annoying to see a pk when everyone has it!

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
i know it's annoying, but sadly, it's impossible to edit that

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
Just do what I do and laugh at the people who are too incompetent to play without an OP buff they're not supposed to have.  :)

Offline Delirium

Just do what I do and laugh at the people who are too incompetent to play without an OP buff they're not supposed to have.  :)

That and then roll on the floor peeing yourself with laughter when you actually beat them. :')

Though is good for clerics/mystics in Mass pvp, makes yo healer hard to kill and barbs in TW, but that more tactical rather than trying to cover up your own failness with OP buffies. :D

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Honestly the soulforce should be nerfed by about 95%  here, soul of silence in itself isn't too bad but when it has a near 45-50% procrate it's just unfair. Psy's are hardly any more squishy than other classes & forcing to use an 8 second window + use of genie to even be able to damage them is a bit much. (let alone other classes using their buffs)

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
Honestly the soulforce should be nerfed by about 95%  here, soul of silence in itself isn't too bad but when it has a near 45-50% procrate it's just unfair. Psy's are hardly any more squishy than other classes & forcing to use an 8 second window + use of genie to even be able to damage them is a bit much. (let alone other classes using their buffs)
Honestly I think psys would be fine with about a 15-20% SoS chance. It's not like it's the only thing standing between them and death, and considering sage psys can lower their charm cooldown by 4 seconds, it seems kind of ridiculous that anyone attacking them has a 40% chance of wasting half of that 6 second window every time they attack.

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
^
While you're in the process of talking about Psyc nerf....
Lets talk Sin nerf...
I think Sins should have a 10sec cool down before they can attack after coming out of stealth....
I think Sins should be removed from game... :)
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

Offline Bowydude

• I am good and you are not.
  • Characters: Bowydude
  • Faction: Xpendable
Psy's are incredibly squishy, you use will surge and you can kill them with a WR in like 3 secs.
You Better Be Scared...

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Psy's are incredibly squishy, you use will surge and you can kill them with a WR in like 3 secs.

That wasn't the point of the thread.

In my opinion if the psychic is out there too, then its fine, its when they use an alt to buff and the alt doesnt enter pk.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It's not a problem to nerf a Psys' soulforce, I could even put negative soulforce on spheres, the problem is that the other classes' soulforce cannot be nerfed without messing everything :/ If Psychic buffs any other class, the buffed person will have max soul of silence chance which is over 40%...  and it's often abused and it's something that can't be controlled - skills are unable to be edited...
Good trick for Psys is anti-stun + 12 sec invincibility pot ;p I prefer to use the genie anti-stun skill to not waste a spark.

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa

I think Sins should be removed from game... :)
but but but if sins are removed who am i going to do my 120k nukes on q_q
_Cocaine_! - Lvl 150 barb
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
Coocaine - Lvl 150 seeker
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
_Cocaine_ - Lvl 150 Archer
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm

Offline hotflamie

• Limit the hating.
my even squisher EA! 8)
SkyAngelz-Demon Archer
(self-proclaimed semi pro ea+pro kiter, your QQ is my proof xD)
Sinz-Demon Sin
Forget about me. Soon you wish you had.
Live now, tomorrow is just another today
Skyz - currently being lvled - Demon BM

Credit to jujubeez for the awesome sig:3

Offline XxHYFUxX

Well i have a 150 sin and i don't go around killing other players for no reason i stay in PK mode to build chi on NPC when doing runs but when i get attacked or killed by another play i defend my self when talking about taking SIN out of the game then who will farm your matts and who will help u though FC when you need to lvl and by the way what would that mean for player how main toon is a SIN i guess we can go F@*^ r selves right it just seem the one doing all the crying and whining could save us all some trouble and just not be in PK mode then you don't get attacked and if your a psy then u r more over power then a sin because a psy lvl 130 can kill a 150 sin if they know how to play there class..........Deal with it......
[shadow=red,left]MuffDiver 150[/shadow]
Demon 5.0aps Pro Sin 150 MuffDiver
Demon LA Cleric 150 LongDong
Demon Seeker 150 SoFaKing

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits

Unless they use the 8 sec immunity. Try killing the 150 psychic as arcane class, in black voodoo with empowered vigor and 42% seal chance. IMPOSSIBLE. Even sparked, with will surge, I couldn't kill a psy that wasn't fighting back. It would've worked great if seal actually had a cooldown between seals (like descent wizard skill) but I know this can't be made. Psy's are OP at the moment because they can avoid physical damage targets by spamming Psychic's Will and Expel, also they have enough time to switch between voodoos and kite till their charm ticks.

About sins, there should be limits to sparks (sin can purify the debuff by simply sparking with ridiculous chi skills), so imo there should be a 15 sec cooldown on spark (this would limit every class, and basicly you get attack boost during those 15 seconds so that wouldn't ruin the attack boost, and would make purify not so often)

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
It's not a problem to nerf a Psys' soulforce, I could even put negative soulforce on spheres, the problem is that the other classes' soulforce cannot be nerfed without messing everything :/ If Psychic buffs any other class, the buffed person will have max soul of silence chance which is over 40%...  and it's often abused and it's something that can't be controlled - skills are unable to be edited...
Good trick for Psys is anti-stun + 12 sec invincibility pot ;p I prefer to use the genie anti-stun skill to not waste a spark.

that dont have effect to silence enough often :\
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D