Offline risingroad

*sigh* been waiting in the center for like 2 hours,
0:00 won't still budge. Please help!

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Tried relogging?

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I think the point of this quest is that you have to find Duke Blacke in 10 mins period. If you don't do this within 10 minutes, quest will fail. So you have to Trash the quest and do it again.

Offline risingroad

I tried relogging and trashing and repeating the WILLPOWER test for many times. But still didn't work.
Last Edit: Dec 26, 2013, 01:36 am by risingroad

pikachuchu

I think the point of this quest is that you have to find Duke Blacke in 10 mins period. If you don't do this within 10 minutes, quest will fail. So you have to Trash the quest and do it again.

If its the willpower quest, he shouldnt be moving.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I thought the point of this quest is to remain in the centre of tides and resist the items o:

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
I thought the point of this quest is to remain in the centre of tides and resist the items o:
It is. o.o.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline risingroad

I didn't move. I was like doing other quests in my toon.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)

:tiger-16: This is news to me. On this part of the quest i went afk because it's a scam. Sends you on a wild goose chase for nothing.  Anyways try re-logging this isn't the only quest this happens for  :rolleyes: Sometimes quest get stuck and a simple re-log fixes it.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

pikachuchu

Im not 100% sure but ik theres one where you actually yave to find duke blacke, and another where you shouldnt. But tbh i think theres like 2 quests like that and both you need to resist the urge since it is testing your willpower.

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
  • Characters: Sino,Mitsuro
  • Faction: Truculent
if u move quest will fail....mostly relogging helps

pikachuchu

I didn't move. I was like doing other quests in my toon.
Yes your quest is bugged and tbh idk how to fix it because whilst making the guide i didnt have this issue.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I tried relogging and trashing and repeating the WILLPOWER test for many times. But still didn't work.
Well the screenshot shows 'Incredible items!' quest, which is about finding Duke in max 10 mins.

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
You have to relog, the quest it's stuck.