Epic Perfect World

Dragon daggers

Offline Devinate

• Old Member
Instead of +150 physical attack, can we replace that with +25 slaying lvl or something? Seems like it'd be more useful.
Devinate - 150 demon Assassin
seekies - 150 sage Seeker

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
...how comes 25 slaying defense would be more useful...

Slaying lvls works just like attack lvls but for PVE, SO slaying has no effect on any other player, YOU WANT TO PVE SON? :rolleyes:

Offline Devinate

• Old Member

Slaying lvls works just like attack lvls but for PVE, SO slaying has no effect on any other player, YOU WANT TO PVE SON? :rolleyes:
I know, that was the point of the suggestion lol, daggers are strong enough in PVP I'd like to see higher hits in PVE.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
I know, that was the point of the suggestion lol, daggers are strong enough in PVP I'd like to see higher hits in PVE.
you just said the reason of why it shouldn't be added

The current Dragon Daggers are strong enough to pve, regarding what our desires want is not what we always will get.

ATM I consirder an Assassin the fastest class to PVE, I dont really think a boost on the daggers to PVE is actually needed.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
As far as atm sin is best class for PVE I don't find any reason why should  it get slaying level + the physical atack 100 is usefull as it is,cause there less,there less,can get a cap of damage,let it be as it is atm,is just fine,for pve,you should try just to 3spark,best pve

scatterer3

It's obvious he knows that. 25 attack levels would be overpowered.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
It's obvious he knows that. 25 attack levels would be overpowered.
:normal-18: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20:

OFC it would, the suggestion is PVE based, if it was attack lvl then the suggestion would be instantly rejected

Offline Nea

• Game Master
This is mostly insta rejected also i guess,giving to sin even MORE PVE power will just lead to a every other class QQ(Sin farming fast,sin doing boss faster,so on QQ QQ QQ )
Let it be like this as far >.>

Offline Devinate

• Old Member
This is mostly insta rejected also i guess,giving to sin even MORE PVE power will just lead to a every other class QQ(Sin farming fast,sin doing boss faster,so on QQ QQ QQ )
Let it be like this as far >.>
I don't see it being such a big deal, psychics just gained another +10% physical resistance, with 70k soulforce with full r8.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Instead of +150 physical attack, can we replace that with +25 slaying lvl or something? Seems like it'd be more useful.
Hell no.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
No.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
No.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

SCH-I510 op with Tapatalk 2!

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Anjani

go get morai daggers from Corona order, it has +60 slaying lvl and dun forget to use pw school teacher blessing +10 slaying lvl... problem solved

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Adding OP stuff to sin(a class that every1 already thinks is op) will make a mass rage,no1 ever QQ'ed about psy so the change in psy's gear is not a important one,i can say that what they added is purely useless cause psy won't be helped if it has 1more sec defence,wow. But sin is already OP,will just lead into QQ,and as i said before,that physical atack in dagger was added with a purpose,taking it out will mean 2 shiz : PVP'ers will be mad cause they lose pk damage and just that  pve'ers getting boost and other classes will QQ about not geting slaying level also.

Offline Min

• Blink~~
  • Shave my shoes
go get morai daggers from Corona order, it has +60 slaying lvl and dun forget to use pw school teacher blessing +10 slaying lvl... problem solved
Problem solved. Now go pve