Epic Perfect World

Heavy EP / Cleric

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
All go vit build with 35 def level wep dragon cape ascended all gear phy and magic reduce never die never kill,yolo type

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
All go vit build with 35 def level wep dragon cape ascended all gear phy and magic reduce never die never kill,yolo type
Do you think before you type or its just natural?

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
you will die in less than 10 seconds to phys damage unless you panic AD/sutra/belief. then it'll be like, 15 seconds.
Unlikely.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Why dont just make LA cleric with DS, Supreme Robe, Emperors ring and few good stats on r8 wep like reduced channel and stuff? Thats in between of AA/HA, higher survivability that AA and more damage/healing effect than HA.

I thought it was an unwritten rule that unless you're forced into it, to not touch LA on any other class. 

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Why dont just make LA cleric with DS, Supreme Robe, Emperors ring and few good stats on r8 wep like reduced channel and stuff? Thats in between of AA/HA, higher survivability that AA and more damage/healing effect than HA.
H4h4h4h4 you're smart.

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I thought it was an unwritten rule that unless you're forced into it, to not touch LA on any other class.
I usually switch to LA when I want 95 def lvls, but that's all for show. XD

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2015, 03:05 pm by ♪

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Do you ever think before you type? LOL
He thinks pvp is same as 1v1ing Arboryde Dryad
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
Do you ever think before you type? LOL
Yes, unlike you I actually do think.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
He thinks pvp is same as 1v1ing Arboryde Dryad
Using cleric for Arboryde Dryad? What is that, new internet hoax?

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
Dafuq is this? 40% again??? I was 35 % for quite some time even though Agatio said it would be lifted after a week, and that was like a month ago?Btw, why I got 40% again? I didnt swear or stuff.

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
I don't see why you're complaining about the damage an EP has in heavy build. This thread is about support EPs overall. Sure higher damage = better heals, but in mass PK your EP can't be dying 30 times a minute, which is why HA/AA hybrids are usually better when it comes to support. There are a FEW EPs I know that are full AA and can tank for days coughliltcough but otherwise, no. AA is only good in mass for some people who know how to defend themselves well.

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
Games can be very intellectual

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
Games can be very intellectual

:D

so i was talking about in pk when you have a ton of people attacking and aoes flying everywhere, you will drop like paper. AA support eps are laughable.

Cleric dies = he's a shitty cleric? Actually it doesn't mean that he should go heavy for better survivability - it rather means that he shoud start to look for SQUAD which know how to play with support cleric in it.

When cleric dies it means that DDs in squad don't do their job properly, simply. Squad play doesn't mean only AAing to the squad leader. Everyone pushing? So who is protecting?
When cleric in faction is forced to go heavy, it speaks A LOT about squad play among players in it.
Last Edit: Dec 28, 2013, 12:28 am by Marty

lbstorm01

Just got my char to 150 along with a farm char :) Trying to make it work but I seam to be missing 40ish stats to use 150 weapon and dragon armor... Guess I ll need some tons of OP gear to experiment with it. (vit 508, str 417, dex 99 and 419 mag)

The boost I get from heavy armor on this server is very little in terms of defences. Atm I got dragon armor and dragon neck and ring and some chibi others and I got around 28,5k phy def and 20k mag @ 36k hp... my def level is 10 :) (keep in mind this is my 3rd day on server)

So yeah I didnt realise Heavy armor takes so much extra points. I am thinking into goin Arcane with 1 ring phy def maybe that will work better but not sure how much HP will I have then. Maybe put some points into vit?

Also I am not looking to pvp with a support cleric. I dont plan on 1on1ing with him just keeping people buffed, purified and healed. So attack levels and super high mag attack are of no interest.

http://postimg.org/image/jb27trd1r/

Best regards,
Nuke