Epic Perfect World

Question about inventory slots.

Offline Unforeseen

• Beginner
Ok, I searched the forums and couldn't find anything on this, so I have a question about the inventory slots. Ingame, there are NPCs that can extend your inventory to 64 slots, but on the website user panel, you can extend it to 80 slots for free. Does it stack? Or is the ingame NPC inventory extender completely useless now? Thanks.

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
this is an unforeseen problem

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Ok, I searched the forums and couldn't find anything on this, so I have a question about the inventory slots. Ingame, there are NPCs that can extend your inventory to 64 slots, but on the website user panel, you can extend it to 80 slots for free. Does it stack? Or is the ingame NPC inventory extender completely useless now? Thanks.

It doesn't stack to my knowledge. the max slots you get increased is 80 regardless. As for it working without having expanded ingame first, I havent tried.

Offline Unforeseen

• Beginner
It doesn't stack to my knowledge. the max slots you get increased is 80 regardless. As for it working without having expanded ingame first, I havent tried.

I used the user panel inventory expansion to 80 on the website, and my character has 80 slots now, but I just find it strange that it's free on the website, while in-game, you need certain items, I believe, to only get it extended to 64. Not sure if the website inventory expansion was a new addition, or they just haven't updated the in-game on yet  :-\

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I used the user panel inventory expansion to 80 on the website, and my character has 80 slots now, but I just find it strange that it's free on the website, while in-game, you need certain items, I believe, to only get it extended to 64. Not sure if the website inventory expansion was a new addition, or they just haven't updated the in-game on yet  :-\
the ingame cannot go past 64, so it was probably just an oversight.