Epic Perfect World

Poll

Would you like to see the limit for opening EC Chests removed?

Yes, It is pointless
4 (25%)
No, there is a reason for the limit
12 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Suggestion: EC Chests from TT

Offline Combichrist

Hello, I would ask GMs if there is a chance that they would remove the limit of opened chests? If there is, I would be so grateful and I wouldn't be the only one I guess. If not, then why? :)

It's just a suggestion tho, so don't kill me x)

Re - R8 Sage Mystic
Aprella - R8 Demon Cleric

Antihero's Amazing Guide to Searching!

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
there's a reason for there to be a limit. the reason is or else people would get EC's too fast and too easily, and that would make EC's a bit too easy to farm. the easier it is to farm, the more the prices would go up, and no one that isn't rich (like me), wouldn't want that.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Would be massively abused. People could farm hundreds upon hundreds of Epic coins very easily per day.
This will never happen, I am pretty certain.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
If this was removed, I'd be really rich, can't stress enough on that. I farmed TT a lot on two chars and I have around 2k chests on my chars (combined) So.......yeah.

Offline Naosu

• Boop
Would be massively abused. People could farm hundreds upon hundreds of Epic coins very easily per day.

This.
I would literally spend all day most days farming tt endlessly. Simply to recast my cleric's gear until she's massively op.

As one who would abuse it heavily, no. It really should stay the way it is. =P
What am I even doing?

Artifact

This isn´t a good suggestion tho. If the limit will be removed, everyone is going to be rich in 5 days = Economy fxcked up. And no more fun..

Offline Combichrist

there's a reason for there to be a limit. the reason is or else people would get EC's too fast and too easily, and that would make EC's a bit too easy to farm. the easier it is to farm, the more the prices would go up, and no one that isn't rich (like me), wouldn't want that.
You would be rich too :P

I got it, ty for reply :)  Tho it could be atleast made higher (like 30-50) for someone that doesn't really want to make a melee char, TT is kinda nice place to make atleast some EC.
As a Psy I'm tired being ganked 24/7 in NS, killed by few hits by Cannon in WS, dunno if its just bad luck but on Treasure Hunt I always meet some crazy blue named sin that is waiting to me to spawn the boss and then kill it and take all the drop ._. and more and more stuff :c I'm not QQing (well,that stealing of TH Bosses ***s me up), just asking if theres some AA-friendly way of farming EC.

I REALLY don't wanna make sin since Im bad with all the melee classes and I thought there should be some way of playing AA chars w/o being reliant on alts etc ^^"
Last Edit: Dec 24, 2013, 05:17 pm by Mythz

Re - R8 Sage Mystic

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
You would be rich too :P
ik i would, but did you even read the downside?

the easier it is to farm, the more the prices would go up

Offline Combichrist

ik i would, but did you even read the downside?

Yes I did, you dont have to say that again, did YOU read the rest of my post?

Re - R8 Sage Mystic

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
Yes I did, you dont have to say that again, did YOU read the rest of my post?
yeah, i have. but once again, it'd only ruin the economy >_> so noty

Offline Combichrist

yeah, i have. but once again, it'd only ruin the economy >_> so noty
Greedy people are ruining it already :>

Re - R8 Sage Mystic

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
Greedy people are ruining it already :>
yeah, but by making EC's easier to be farmed will make it only worse.

Offline Min

• Blink~~
  • Shave my shoes
dunno if its just bad luck but on Treasure Hunt I always meet some crazy blue named sin that is waiting to me to spawn the boss and then kill it and take all the drop ._. and more and more stuff :c I'm not QQing (well,that stealing of TH Bosses ***s me up),
I feel ya man!!

Offline DevilKat

Quote from: DevilKat on November 19, 2013, 12:19:36 pm
Ok not best topic to put this but :P
I start farme TT 2-3 solo in this last 2x and i now have 1k epiccoin chest = 50 days to open is just me or is a little stupid 50 days to get 3k ec. I do not need this ec  i get what i need just trade mats but 50days for 3k ec :normal-28:
Yeah, I know about this issue, I will try to adjust it better.

This is what Aga say to me but well im still waiting for paysavecard :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I,like pve god,did TT like mad to get the nirvana claws and i have like 5k chests that i still open(yeah,IK :((((( ) that would just make every1 rich,cause i farmed those chests during 2x ..and that means 15k ec..made in 1 day,:<