Epic Perfect World

ST used for mystical elixirs?

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
As title says, what if we can use ST to make mystical elixirs idk like 6 ST like AA's because we all use em

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
LOL. Why you just go farming Elixirs? 6st=12ec when elixirs just cost 5-6ec. Dont always go PVP. Sometimes you must go PVE :)

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_
As title says, what if we can use ST to make mystical elixirs idk like 6 ST like AA's because we all use em

Actually elixirs are damn common enough as it is youre just wasting ST if you do that

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Actually elixirs are damn common enough as it is youre just wasting ST if you do that
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
Idk some people have st to waste why not?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
LOL. Why you just go farming Elixirs? 6st=12ec when elixirs just cost 5-6ec. Dont always go PVP. Sometimes you must go PVE :)

PVE....only mobs i know that drop mystical elixirs are world bosses/princess event and i don't like doing that mainly because when it's a party or even solo takes a while and it's boring already did enough of pve when i wasn't 150 and on top of that some people don't like having farming chars and stick with one char like me(idk if they are like me or not). When you said 5-6ec yea but thats coin wise cause i doubt anyone sells them for ec because everyone uses them. The reason why I'm saying ST is BECAUSE everyone uses elixirs for themselves and when you go to cat shops their like freakin 20mill coins and thats like 10 EC.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
PVE....only mobs i know that drop mystical elixirs are world bosses/princess event and i don't like doing that mainly because when it's a party or even solo takes a while and it's boring already did enough of pve when i wasn't 150 and on top of that some people don't like having farming chars and stick with one char like me(idk if they are like me or not). When you said 5-6ec yea but thats coin wise cause i doubt anyone sells them for ec because everyone uses them. The reason why I'm saying ST is BECAUSE everyone uses elixirs for themselves and when you go to cat shops their like freakin 20mill coins and thats like 10 EC.

Idk some people have st to waste why not?

like really, thats all I'm saying.....just so there are more uses for ST besides r8 mats and SoW etc.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Seems reasonable to me
I'm basically 40

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
We already get too many stuff with ST. Don't forget ST is not supposed to be the main currency on the server, EC is, so figure your way out with getting Mystical Elixirs.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo