Epic Perfect World

Poll

What event would you like to see Sleep host on Mondays?

1v1 - Level 150
2v2 - Level 150
20v1 - Level 150
removed
3v3 - Level 150
10v10 - Level 150

What event would you like to see Sleep host on Mondays?

It's was unfair when PvP only available for Lv150 so i'd pick free drops XD

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
It's was unfair when PvP only available for Lv150 so i'd pick free drops XD

Actually, funny you should mention that because after I replied I thought that maybe a GM can give the lower levels some pvp love.  I know ET/Alexy/Magestic does it once in a while, but they hold it during Euro primetime/Asian late night.  Problem with it though is that sometimes it's hard to get lower levels when the majority rushes to hit 150 to get into these events  Basically, there ain't too many under 150's left on the server.

But if there was enough participation for it, I'm all for a 145-149 pvp event.  The rewards don't even have to be extravagant (like 750 EC's for first place is a bit much for under 150), but I would like to see them get more pvp exposure and practice so they can be ready for the big guys.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms
Actually, funny you should mention that because after I replied I thought that maybe a GM can give the lower levels some pvp love.  I know ET/Alexy/Magestic does it once in a while, but they hold it during Euro primetime/Asian late night.  Problem with it though is that sometimes it's hard to get lower levels when the majority rushes to hit 150 to get into these events  Basically, there ain't too many under 150's left on the server.

But if there was enough participation for it, I'm all for a 145-149 pvp event.  The rewards don't even have to be extravagant (like 750 EC's for first place is a bit much for under 150), but I would like to see them get more pvp exposure and practice so they can be ready for the big guys.
Most of the people that go to 145-149 events are alts made only to win such as my lv 145sin l3l

Crystali-150SIN

sorround

10v10 event

I don't know why did this get so ignored o.o this actually is a good idea, and I know you're gonna tell me there's boys vs girls and shit but tbh, that event is kinda dumb  :-\

I'd like a faction themed 10v10, yes I know there's House of War but I would like something simple, just 10 people of maybe 3 factions or more idk fighting untill 1 faction wins. If you die you get ported out of the arena so nobody cheats and yeh I think it would be a nice thing to see. Also a fun way to mini-mass-pk without the constant number trashtalking afterwards. Think about it  :smiley:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Most of the people that go to 145-149 events are alts made only to win such as my lv 145sin l3l

Actually, I'd do it on all my under 150 alts if I'm in the process of leveling them.  It breaks up the leveling monotony.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya

I don't know why did this get so ignored o.o this actually is a good idea, and I know you're gonna tell me there's boys vs girls and shit but tbh, that event is kinda dumb  :-\

I'd like a faction themed 10v10, yes I know there's House of War but I would like something simple, just 10 people of maybe 3 factions or more idk fighting untill 1 faction wins. If you die you get ported out of the arena so nobody cheats and yeh I think it would be a nice thing to see. Also a fun way to mini-mass-pk without the constant number trashtalking afterwards. Think about it  :smiley:
Think thats the same as House of War but sadly not many factions sign in because of the timing ( old time was around 3am my time i think, and here is GTM +2 .... ) i think the real problem is that if u want to participate you need leader/director... .-.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
10v10 has been added to the poll. The numbers will be tricky to find if it's faction-oriented, but I'm willing to host one to try it out. It may be hosted like the 20v1 (balanced squads made by a GM), but without the GM in the middle of it all.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Elena

10v10 has been added to the poll. The numbers will be tricky to find if it's faction-oriented, but I'm willing to host one to try it out.
  :sad: Sadly yes. And too many factions maybe "scared" to try... meh.

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
I was actually going to do a 10v10 rainbow squad event a long time ago, but ended up not doing it due to worrying about filling squads =/

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Elena

I was actually going to do a 10v10 rainbow squad event a long time ago, but ended up not doing it due to worrying about filling squads =/
That would require a lot of time and probably more GMs? Since its rainbow you need only 2 of each class and chats getting spammed then ppl QQing, about making squads could be like 2 ppl are chosing their members o.o

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
It may be hosted like the 20v1 (balanced squads made by a GM), but without the GM in the middle of it all.

This way, registration is done by forums sign up, and I have a specially made bracket for it. c:

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
That would require a lot of time and probably more GMs? Since its rainbow you need only 2 of each class and chats getting spammed then ppl QQing, about making squads could be like 2 ppl are chosing their members o.o
That's the problem. But I think rainbow squads would be moreso fair than having a 10v10 with anything.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Elena

That's the problem. But I think rainbow squads would be moreso fair than having a 10v10 with anything.
Yea... but would need a lot of time and take each class 1 by 1... though a lot of people gonna QQ in WC and PMs that they didn't get in event and it's unfair.  :sad:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Yea... but would need a lot of time and take each class 1 by 1... though a lot of people gonna QQ in WC and PMs that they didn't get in event and it's unfair.  :sad:
Doesn't take long to fill each class, just need to get rid of all the sins first.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
World War. PW stail.