Epic Perfect World

Dear Players

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Some people are just truly dumb, that is the truth, and believe them too easy. Good for me i got most of friends on skype. Those who fall for that are usually the ones who are lazy to farm !
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
And I find stupid the fact that if you get scammed gms won't reimburse the lost items. If it's a legit scam then people should be reimbursed.

gms dont even investigate in most lost gear cases as far as I know :/

lol, we never said we don't ever return items if someone is legitimately scammed. And I think this thread is evidence that we investigate claims. How could you even know what we investigate? lul.

What we mean by not returning gear, is that if you come to us, say you were scammed and can't provide sufficient proof as to you being scammed, we won't return items.

Basically, it is incredibly difficult for us to prove what happened. And we can't just take gear from people suspected of scamming with minimal proof.

We have no proof that you didn't drop your items in PK or that you sold the items to them or that you gave them your details willingly and were scammed that way. Some people say they were scammed to get items from innocent people.

We don't do it because people try to scam us too lol. People would start coming to us all the time and saying they were 'scammed'. It happens to us regularly. Can't just give gear to everyone who says they were scammed. And nine times out of 10, people have no proof at all.

But in this case, we can find the players using fake names and do something more about it.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
What about people who haven't traded or shared info with anyone. Yet, they lose items the next day they log and have no idea what's going on. They never get their stuff back *-*

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

scatterer3

And I lost 6k EC by trusting people too much :normal-19:...

Angelica

Obviously if you are able to prove your point, for example with screenshots that you have been scammed (and it wasn't your own fault - if you share your account, it's your fault), the items will be returned. But if there's no proof, what are GMs supposed to do? If they'd give everyone items just because they say they lost them anyone could easily lie about it just to get stuff.

Offline Triality#1

Obviously if you are able to prove your point, for example with screenshots that you have been scammed (and it wasn't your own fault - if you share your account, it's your fault), the items will be returned. But if there's no proof, what are GMs supposed to do? If they'd give everyone items just because they say they lost them anyone could easily lie about it just to get stuff.
GM Sabee, I logged on yesterday and I can't find my 20 cube necks. Plz give back.

Angelica

GM Sabee, I logged on yesterday and I can't find my 20 cube necks. Plz give back.
:normal-12: Ok sir brb I send all itens.

Offline Triality#1

:normal-12: Ok sir brb I send all itens.
Send to Areashi#1. Ty.

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
you forgot to say that you cant do anything about returning gear and stuff if its lost  =)
u left server why still post
getlost.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
there's one born every minute..... PT Barnum.

I'll post on our forums to alert members of this old scam, thanks for the heads up.
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
there's one born every minute..... PT Barnum.

I'll post on our forums to alert members of this old scam, thanks for the heads up.

yes please alert your members just incase
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

cevans1290

lol, we never said we don't ever return items if someone is legitimately scammed. And I think this thread is evidence that we investigate claims. How could you even know what we investigate? lul.

What we mean by not returning gear, is that if you come to us, say you were scammed and can't provide sufficient proof as to you being scammed, we won't return items.

Basically, it is incredibly difficult for us to prove what happened. And we can't just take gear from people suspected of scamming with minimal proof.

We have no proof that you didn't drop your items in PK or that you sold the items to them or that you gave them your details willingly and were scammed that way. Some people say they were scammed to get items from innocent people.

We don't do it because people try to scam us too lol. People would start coming to us all the time and saying they were 'scammed'. It happens to us regularly. Can't just give gear to everyone who says they were scammed. And nine times out of 10, people have no proof at all.

But in this case, we can find the players using fake names and do something more about it.
Some people can
t get proof, why? Windows 8. Windows 7 doesn't use the "f keys" for stuff, windows 8 does with all except f5, and that isn't SS button c; So what will they do; just suffer because they don't have Windows 7 or mac?  :-\ 
To all GM's not just tangle

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Some people can
t get proof, why? Windows 8. Windows 7 doesn't use the "f keys" for stuff, windows 8 does with all except f5, and that isn't SS button c; So what will they do; just suffer because they don't have Windows 7 or mac?  :-\ 

Even windows 8 has to Snip-it tool so there is always a way to get a SS of some sort
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Even windows 8 has to Snip-it tool so there is always a way to get a SS of some sort
It does. Also, you can press print screen button. This copies the exact image of your screen to the clipboard. Then open paint and paste/ctrl + v to see the image. Also, I have used windows 7 for 2 - 3 years and I'm somewhat stuck with windows 8 for now but both the OS have the snipping tool. Also, you can press print screen any-time in game, this saves the SS in the game's folder ie "Epic Perfect World/element/screenshots". The game also has an in-game screenshot feature. Press F9, you can rotate the camera, even hide the UI for a better screenshot.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Some people can

I never said that all you need to do is provide just an SS to get gears back lul. Plis reread what I said.
I said you need to provide sufficient proof. And that is before we can even investigate it. There are people who have done it before, so you can stop saying it doesn't happen. Some of you are acting like we don't want to give items back to people who had them stolen. Our job is to help people lol. Ofc we want to help retrieve items, but we can't just give items to everyone who makes a claim. Yes, there is no guarantee that your gears will be retrieve. But it's better than doing nothing. If you don't want to fall victim to a scammer, you just need to be smarter about your gameplay. Changing passwords, not giving out details, check people, SS suspicious circumstances etc. It's not hard.

And as for SSing. Most (if not all OS) have a print screen feature. I have windows 7 and mine isn't on my F keys, it's the button that says PRINT SCREEN. And if all else fail, there are plenty of 3rd party screen capture programs. And if they have a mac, don't know how they are playing this game unless through a windows partition or virtual box anyway so just refer to what I said about windows lul....

As Steroids said:
you can press print screen any-time in game, this saves the SS in the game's folder ie "Epic Perfect World/element/screenshots". The game also has an in-game screenshot feature. Press F9, you can rotate the camera, even hide the UI for a better screenshot.
Last Edit: Dec 23, 2013, 02:24 pm by Tangle♫

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c: