Epic Perfect World

zFlashx pres. Epic Perfect World - Equanimity

Offline Triality#1

Two videos released so close to each other.. I felt like making up for 3 months without videos, so here you go.

In this video I showcase Mass pk against D ReturN, Ares, and Aeons.
This time I change things up, instead of El Classico with Maxy.. I decided to go ahead and world chat for "Any good player 1v1" I ended up getting requested by Emokillua and SCOOP.

As you can see I did kite quite a lot, if you're wondering why? It's simple, an assassin with triple interval wrist will leave you dead in 5 seconds if you don't take advantage of your game play to the fullest.
All in all I enjoyed getting these clips, the 1v1s were quite entertaining as they started by getting trash talked after the first round.

Lately I've been enjoying EPW, as I have been attending more PK's with the Worms guild for various reasons, not only this.. but the server state is better then ever, 1k+ players online on a good day.

I decided to try something new by slowing down these clips at ending kills/good parts
got bored of the usual editing, so enjoy that.

Soon i'll be working on an EA video as it was requested by a good friend of mine, so expect that sometime soon.

Anyways, here I present you, Epic Perfect World - Equanimity.
That thumbnail.
Last Edit: Dec 28, 2013, 11:51 am by Triality#1

Offline Aarkshan

Flash Plz tich sin i noob

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
That thumbnail.
It's amazing, I know

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Still number one Grandmaster Marko

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Still number one Grandmaster Marko
Son of Grandmaster Swane*

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Son of Grandmaster Swane*

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW