Epic Perfect World

Just something to get off my chest.

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
Ok, so by now some of you have figured out who my normal character is and that's fine. But I would really love it if you guys kept it to yourselves. And also the few that have tried to say "guild favortism and blah blah" like really? Really really? I do events that have nothing to do with guilds. I care about the server as a whole. yes one of my chars is in a guild. When I'm on my GM I take my personal feelings for people aside and do my job. Im nice to everyone I follow the rules and I try to help/answer any questions. Some of you probably don't like me and thats fine. But I'm not here for a popularity contest. Im here to help and add more events/fun to the server.

~Coffee

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
hahahaha ty Sir Chumly :3
oh hell na! i demand to know who your toon is and what faction he's in.... and if its imp i demand free shiz plox :>

lol j.k

and +1 chum

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
Psh who cares if u have a normal char all the previous gms had one you're still one of my favorite gms<3
_Cocaine_! - Lvl 150 barb
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
Coocaine - Lvl 150 seeker
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
_Cocaine_ - Lvl 150 Archer
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Psh who cares if u have a normal char all the previous gms had one you're still one of my favorite gms<3

I'm you favorite though right  ;)

Coffee, you shouldn't worry yourself, I don't think I have seen anyone who dislikes you, if someone chooses to change thier opinion of you because they found out who you are then why do you know them. :)
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

fryslanboppe81

i Love Coffee and Biscuits ^^ no worries about a few spoiled kids QQing

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
oh hell na! i demand to know who your toon is and what faction he's in.... and if its imp i demand free shiz plox :>

lol j.k

like u got before? its not happening anymore ;)

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Hey Coffee found you a song for people who call favouritism.

Just ignore it, every one of us will have people trying way too hard to work out who we are. So long as we keep our GM/Non-GM seperate its not a problem.
Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 08:57 am by Ninja
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Delirium

If people are willing to be that petty and cause drama for you then we can just show them the door, or at least let me kick them with steel toe capped boots on through it? :D

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D

Angelica

Last Edit: Feb 17, 2015, 09:16 am by Ɗulcet

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
according to the Game Rules player cannot question the GM's decisions or accusing GM of things like favoritism on game / forum chats.
and Coffee, you got my full support, just like every other GM  =)

lol j.k

like u got before? its not happening anymore ;)

i sense you're mad about something :> you gonna go and ban me for no reason and/or without any warnings again?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
you are a pro sensing when im mad lol
keep it up ;)

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
Thanks everyone for your support. It mean's alot. And just like the name of the topic said it's just something I needed to get off my chest thats been bugging me for a few days >.< But I love you all <3