Epic Perfect World

Help around Seeker

Offline cruu

hey, so i'm new in here and I started with Seeker. I couldn't find any advices or builds, so I'm asking for help.
I'm 123 lvl now, was doing PV, cleared it in 40 mins whole including boss. But idk what spells should i primarily use? what genie? how to play him? so if anyone can explain to me?  :smiley:

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks
Seekers here tend to go either full str(max raw dmg) or dex/str(less raw dmg but more chance to crit and zerk crit) hybrid build.
Since ur lvling, bump up ur aoe skills first, get genie with tangling mire, tree of protection, absolute domain and wind shield, those 4 would help u alot in killing large amounts of mobs without worrying bout dying.
That should set u up for some easy lvling.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Cruu, don't listen to Vindex. He's a noob, got no idea what he talking about.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

scatterer3

And buff your seeker with Bloodpaint, it will definitely help you through. In PvP it's a little different, takes more effort and different strategies.

Offline cruu

Thanks on answers ppl.
Now, I'm 127th lvl, got that Holy equip and it seems like it sucks now. got mine aoe spells. Couldn't finish PV, Vox killed me twice. I've got Longetivity fairy ( smth like that ) x). Put her all points in dexterity, now just to get spells.
But about that equip. Now I'm alot squishier. :(

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
Thanks on answers ppl.
Now, I'm 127th lvl, got that Holy equip and it seems like it sucks now. got mine aoe spells. Couldn't finish PV, Vox killed me twice. I've got Longetivity fairy ( smth like that ) x). Put her all points in dexterity, now just to get spells.
But about that equip. Now I'm alot squishier. :(
did you refine it? >_> and shard it? >_> and don't put in stats in dex e.e mainly in magic and vit >_>

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks
Cruu, don't listen to Vindex. He's a noob, got no idea what he talking about.

Love u too Cupcake <3

Offline cruu

did you refine it? >_> and shard it? >_> and don't put in stats in dex e.e mainly in magic and vit >_>

i found one stone at gods giving, so got only +2 on weapon and +1 on other gear. I imbued my weap with +2℅ crit and +100 phys att on other i imbued vit stone/hp +300 stone. Can you advice me about that?
Oh okey, going to reset Genies attributes

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
i found one stone at gods giving, so got only +2 on weapon and +1 on other gear. I imbued my weap with +2℅ crit and +100 phys att on other i imbued vit stone/hp +300 stone. Can you advice me about that?

LOL. You can buy dragon balls in the God's Giving and upgrade it to 12. adn buy som vit stones for you armor :)

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
  • There are scars that make us who we are. But without them, we don't exist.
  • Characters: Ravenshield RainsWolf
  • Faction: GotMilk

you should allways refine your weapon n armour to +12
use the vit stones in your armour n +100 phy atk in your weapon
that will help you live longer and just pull what you can handled
every thing you need to refine your gears you will find in gods giving plus stones for armour n weps