Epic Perfect World

Client crash

Offline Kyrix

Hi, I'm not sure if I'm the only user experiencing this issue, but since upgrading to Windows 8.1, my client has been crashing intermittently. The client just closes with no message whatsoever, and I need to force log back in to the game. Just want to check if it's an issue on my end, or if there's some sort of fix that can be done. I don't mind logging back in, but it sucks when I DC in the middle of GV and everything goes awry.

Offline Btchpls

• Characters: Elimination
Yea i started to get that too ,but that mostly happens when i start client

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_
Hi, I'm not sure if I'm the only user experiencing this issue, but since upgrading to Windows 8.1, my client has been crashing intermittently. The client just closes with no message whatsoever, and I need to force log back in to the game. Just want to check if it's an issue on my end, or if there's some sort of fix that can be done. I don't mind logging back in, but it sucks when I DC in the middle of GV and everything goes awry.

I tend to get that if I go somewhere overcrowded like archo west

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
Well. Some problems like that is true. Because sometimes the OS you install like going to malfunction the client. Yet I suggest just use Windows XP or Windows 7 :) But if you want to play it in your windows 8 then i think you must check the settings.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
I had the same problem with windows 8.1, the problem was the fact that it jammed my Disc usage to 100% and caused a lot of crashes, only thing i can say that could help is increase your virtual memory, or restore down to windows 8.0.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF