Epic Perfect World

Hell Instance, final boss never spawned

Offline knights

• Beginner
Exactly what the subject says, having issues with my second hell dungeon where Peachblossom never spawned, what do I do since instance wont restart for 3 hours+

Offline Devinate

• Old Member
You have someone reset you, meaning they invite you into a squad, pass you the leadership and leave your squad. That will reset the instance.
Devinate - 150 demon Assassin
seekies - 150 sage Seeker

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
You have someone reset you, meaning they invite you into a squad, pass you the leadership and leave your squad. That will reset the instance.

^ You can instantly reset instances.

As for the final boss spawning, not 100% sure with Abbadon but you should need to have killed all bosses before hand (which you need to do to open the gates anyway, so I guess so). Only other reason she may not be spawning is if the instance is not reset, which you should already know when you enter the instance and get the timer or if the mobs are still dead and gates are open.
Never heard of Peach missing her shining moment, so if you are still stuck with it, try PMing a GM online to help you out.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline knights

• Beginner
I do not have globals so I cannot pm GM online, i was standing where she should be and no luck. I was doing it all by myself so I know no one else couldve killed. Strange, definitely not a glitch I want to see from a server I just started.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I do not have globals so I cannot pm GM online, i was standing where she should be and no luck. I was doing it all by myself so I know no one else couldve killed. Strange, definitely not a glitch I want to see from a server I just started.

Teles are cheap, else http://epicpw.com/staff.php. That will tell you who's online (name will be highlighted blue if they are online) so you can PM them directly. Else we have a Support Chat Room in game (EpwSupport) where you will find GMs or Support Members to help you out ^_^

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
If you remain outside of an instance for about 10-20 minutes, it'll ultimately reset automatically. Just a heads up.

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Just to make sure you are going to the right place heres a map showing where all guards and bosses are
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$