Epic Perfect World

Descent

Artifact

Yeah, it seems fair that way, they will do BQ and then we also know they're loyal :3
Jup, since we added our base today xD

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I see, i won't give new people stuff just like that.
We made a rule, 1K+ merit to use faction bank.

It was out of this guy's pocket, which is what made it even more so messed up.

That is a fair rule.  BUT if I can throw a suggestion out:

1k merit is essentially 2-3 days of BQ (with Mysidia's monolith, I think it's like a day for me, so for you guys, 3 days since yall are starting out).  They can easily do 3 days of BQ then ask for something in the bank and never do another BQ again. 

I would suggest making the requirement a little higher OR limit what can be taken out of the bank depending on merit.  Like 1k merit: only 130 mats or sommat.  Then the higher their merit, the more they can take out of it.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Artifact

1k merit is essentially 2-3 days of BQ (with Mysidia's monolith, I think it's like a day for me, so for you guys, 3 days since yall are starting out).  They can easily do 3 days of BQ then ask for something in the bank and never do another BQ again. 

I would suggest making the requirement a little higher OR limit what can be taken out of the bank depending on merit.  Like 1k merit: only 130 mats or sommat.  Then the higher their merit, the more they can take out of it.
That's a really good idea, thanks Mik!
I'm going to use that!
Btw wanna forge an alliance? ^^

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora

Btw wanna forge an alliance? ^^
:3

Artifact

Bump, come join!
We're looking for 140+ actives (pkers)